• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Zinc Tycoon

1. 1.9 swap threads

How do they work?
  2. PvP Arena

How do I reset, reselect Defending Army?
  3. Negotiations in GB, game asks for diamonds when I have 2 turns left

In Guild Battlegrounds, why does the system ask for diamonds when I have 2 turns left?
  4. Gate of the Sun God ATTACK BOOST

+ 4 % attack boost, what is different with the pinkish purple icon than the white icons?
  5. Tactician's Tower

Where do I acquire Tactician's Tower?
  6. Statue of Honor, where do I get Road to Victory decorations to supplement the Statue?

Statue of Honor, where do I get Road to Victory decorations to supplement the Statue?
  7. Unlocking GE , Guild Expeditions LvL 3

My guild officer says that 124 trade goods ranging from bionics data to super conductors are needed to unlock LvL 3 of Guild Expeditions. It took days after my repeated request of unlocking to get this info. Is this situation reasonable, Where can I get info education, on Guild economy...
  8. Unlocking GE , Guild Expeditions LvL 3

I am in a Guild LvL 17 that is still Copper League level, the guild officer says he has to pay high amount of future goods to unlock LvL 3 of GE FROM TREASURY Is this typical, I'M still only in IRON AGE and no where able to acquire such goods?
  9. Friends Tavern , amount of friends allowed?

What is the limit on # of fiends allowed
  10. Can you develop Cultural Settlements cocurrently

What happens when you abandon one cultural settlement do develop a different cultural settlement?
  11. Guid Points generated by Hall of fame bldg,

Guild Points generated by the Hall of Fame bldg, How are they used?
  12. Cultuaral Settelment:Vikings

What comes after Mead Hall quest in the Cultural Settelment: Vikings
  13. does the forge points bar gain compacity?

Does the Forge Points Bar ever gain compacity?
  14. [Question] What is the best time to level up Great Buildings

What is the best time to level up Great Buildings?