• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I have arrived in Dunarsund. Please get in touch for trade and talk...

DeletedUser24683

are you in a guild, if not would you be interested in helping me add members to my new guild, D world is like B world now, everyone is set in there place,

JohnDoesy

I had some fun with the other fella Allalian. I'm in a good guild in all four worlds I play (A-world, D-world, E-World, K-World). I see you're well establish in Modern Era and wish you well with your new guild Brisgardian Trading.

DeletedUser24683

I was on Hiatus for quite awhile, left more than one member in charge, didn't know they were sharing a internet connection, FOE booted them for multiple accounts, they said they didn't have multiple accounts but did share a internet connection in their home. there was 3 of them, instead of the rest of the guild taking care of guild( there was 1 founder left) they all left for other guilds. considering retiring from Dunarsund,been getting invites to other guilds but so much has been invested here(Obs) time will tell!