• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Friends

DeletedUser

Well in that case - welcome to the nuthouse! Why don't you come on over to my guild - we have over 70 members, and one more is always welcome!

DeletedUser25999

I too, am looking for more friends. I usually visit daily, and I pay close attention to messages.

DeletedUser26508

I am looking for friends too! I motivate/polish nearly every day, only exception being days I'm too busy to play.

DeletedUser26636

Hi folks, I am a member of A★K guild. I have room on my friends list for more but i am out of requests. I play daily and i haven't missed a day of aiding since July. So, p;ease feel free to send a request. thank you. Have fun

I plan to fully participate in the new Friends Tavern

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I am trying to find a few friends that are in the Arctic Future that are willing to help out with trades.I have been working on obtaining the BPs for the Arctic Orangery and am now only 2 away, but I have run into a dilemma. This new neighborhood merge system has put me in neighborhoods that are pretty much completely CE players. I no longer have anyone other than a few friends in the future or Arctic future to trade goods with. And the people in AF that I have sent messages to inquiring as to if they would be willing to help have decided that they want me to pay them 1 FP for every 2 goods. Not particularly a fair option especially when I need 2000 goods total. So, I am hoping that someone here would be willing to friend me and trade AF goods for CE & PME goods. I will gladly replace any FP's you spend in order to accept my trades.

DeletedUser29390

If you have under 80 friends you can still send out a request, I'm at 104 and can no longer invite but I can accept. I'm a daily player of due diligence. Look forward to seeing you all on the dance floor.

DeletedUser31915

Hi, just starting out in this world. Need active polishers, motivators and heavy drinkers...I mean tavern sitters! I'm taking it slow this time around...so no table cloth yet and hard to get silver without the friends! So add me or send me a msg and I'll add you! Thank you!!

DeletedUser38768

I am looking for friends. I try to visit taverns daily. Hanging out in iron age for a while so I can get blue prints. So actively donating fp to great buildings- especially if you have colloseum, or others that give medals or army advantage or the Royal Albert hall I will add to my list to donate too.