• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mount Killmore Friends Request List

DeletedUser

Looking for friends to get blueprints with for Great Buildings and power-ups. Add me: nickth

DeletedUser14941

Looking for FOE friends .. I mo/po everyone who mo/pos me everyday without fail .and everyone on my list almost as often so unless you chronically don't return the favor I will keep you on list and provide aid otherwise I will boot as space dictates ... send. me a friends req and I will add you ...
thanks JCd420:)

DeletedUser24327

Looking for more friends to M/P in all ages. add me: Augustus 153 the proud

DeletedUser24356

New player needs some motivation, polish and blueprints. Add me. Usually able to m/p a minimum of 5x week.

I am looking for active members who are Early Middle Ages, High Middle Ages, and Late Middle Ages to add as a friend. I play three are four times a day. I would like about 30 or 40 friends from these ages who are committed to playing daily. I belong to the Knights Alliance guild and am committed to them but would like extra friends to motivate/polish daily for coins and blueprints.

Louise the WarriorMaiden

DeletedUser25061

I am looking for active members who are Early Middle Ages, High Middle Ages, and Late Middle Ages to add as a friend. I play three are four times a day. I would like about 30 or 40 friends from these ages who are committed to playing daily. I belong to the Knights Alliance guild and am committed to them but would like extra friends to motivate/polish daily for coins and blueprints.

Louise the WarriorMaiden
add me donny5443

DeletedUser25399

Looking for LMA and future friends for BPs and M/P.

I am halfway through the Late Middle ages and trying to grow as fast as possible.

DeletedUser25732

Hi nice to meet you all of you!

I just started playing
looking for new friends too.
Add me: grc071

DeletedUser24134

I am out of friend invites, but have room for 15 more friends. I aid all friends daily, recieve over 100 forge points per day to swoop in on your gbs, and I have a lot of gbs (several that are level 10+).

DeletedUser

Add me in game name justyndog
been playing a few years now if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me
just joined the forum today

DeletedUser9433

Looks like you only recently joined K world as well, if you send me an FR I will accept JennyButler.

DeletedUser26821

Accepting all friend requests in game. I guess that makes me lonely? I am out of invite though, but I do m/p daily and have lots of good GB for BP.

DeletedUser

Looks like you only recently joined K world as well, if you send me an FR I will accept JennyButler.
No actually i have been playing a few years but got kicked out of K for not being on enough so i had to rejoin I am out of invites will accept your request I have one GB thx

DeletedUser27523

Frog1965 feel free to add me daily player help in anyway I can. Relatively new only in Iron Age.