• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder Pending Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Currently if I do not plunder a player then I have to remember to come back and plunder within 24 hours. If we can we have an indicator somewhere on the players picture or name showing that the plunder is pending, then that would be great.

DeletedUser25625

This is not specific to D world.

You should create a proposal in the Proposals section. It might possibly get implemented then.
... although, it may be considered part of the Do Not Propose list (as it has to deal with Plunder)

I guess you can only talk about it here - or in Forge Hall

DeletedUser8152

This is not specific to D world.

You should create a proposal in the Proposals section. It might possibly get implemented then.
... although, it may be considered part of the Do Not Propose list (as it has to deal with Plunder)

I guess you can only talk about it here - or in Forge Hall
In fact, if you create a proposal I would probably close it and point out that a similar proposal has already been submitted:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/plunder-indicators.8341/
:)

DeletedUser37473

On mobile devices when you tap a neighbors portrait you should activate/open an options menu. The menu includes visit, aid, attack, etc . If you have already attacked but haven't plundered the attack (sword) icon should be replaced by a plunder icon indicating you have already attacked but can still plunder the player.

DeletedUser

On mobile devices when you tap a neighbors portrait you should activate/open an options menu. The menu includes visit, aid, attack, etc . If you have already attacked but haven't plundered the attack (sword) icon should be replaced by a plunder icon indicating you have already attacked but can still plunder the player.
That is, in fact, exactly what happens. If you have successfully attacked a neighbor, the attack icon is replaced with a plunder icon until either you plunder them or they are eligible to be attacked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.