• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can a person be in more than one guild at a time?

DeletedUser26765

I am new at this game and was wondering if a person can be a member of more than one guild at a time. I have not seen where anything has been said about it so far, but I have a hard time reading a lot of text items because of vision problems.

DeletedUser25625

You can only be in 1 guild on a particular world. But, you do not have to be in the "same" guild on separate worlds.

If Guild "Awesome FOE" exists on 2 worlds that you are playing on - you do not have to be a member of both. You can be, but you don't have ti

DeletedUser26765

So if you have different worlds than you can be in a different guild in each of them right? If I am understanding it right, than the membership does not go to the next world you are in. You would have to apply to be in the guild in that world also.

DeletedUser26765

If you have a friend on a different world can you be neighbors, or do you have to be in the same worlds to be neighbors? I can not get my computer to let me send out neighbor requests. I am not sure why it is blocking me from doing it. As soon as the Facebook page starts to come up than it just disappears without letting me see my friends list to send friend request. Is there a way I can fix this?

DeletedUser8152

If you have a friend on a different world can you be neighbors, or do you have to be in the same worlds to be neighbors? I can not get my computer to let me send out neighbor requests. I am not sure why it is blocking me from doing it. As soon as the Facebook page starts to come up than it just disappears without letting me see my friends list to send friend request. Is there a way I can fix this?
Your neighbors and friends all are on the same world as you. If you and a real life friend are playing in different worlds, you can't really interact in the game.

Also you can't request neighbors the computer assigns them. You can send friend requests, is that what you're having trouble with? The easiest way is to search for the player you want in the global list (click on your ranking score in the top left of the game screen), and then rightleft click on their name and send them a friend invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3679

You can send friend requests, is that what you're having trouble with? The easiest way is to search for the player you want in the global list (click on your ranking score in the top left of the game screen), and then right click on their name and send them a friend invite.

I am sure you meant to type left click.

DeletedUser26765

I was on my computer when my city was attacked and the computer did not tell me. It did my side without me. I do not understand why it did not let me fight my own battles if I am on my farm playing.

BruteForceAttack

Player doesnt have control on troop movement when the city is attacked. All you can do is pick what troops you want to defend and leave the fighting to AI. You can boost your city defense if you have certain gbs, watchfires, tigersden etc.

DeletedUser25273

Yes, It would be nice to be able to do your own defense if you are on-line, but that isn't the way it is setup. One big issue is that you would be significantly slower than the AI, and that could be considered a significant detriment to the attacker.

What would be interesting, and perhaps possible, would be to be able to 'edit' the rules the AI used in defending your town. Tell it to hold back until is sees the whites of their eyes and then attack, or be smart and when the opponent attacks with 1 unit + 7 Rogues, kill the unit (THAT would make a big change to battles).