• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Championship Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser14197

but, doesn't it stand to reason that if a guild ranks high that it is likely that they participate maybe in gvg, where as if it ranks low, it more than likely doesn't. So if it does, than wouldn't it be more likely that their players would be more likely to be doing ge as they would have plenty of troops? I could be totally wrong. But, this was my thinking. I don't know that it even matters. After all, in my guilds that don't do gvg, it doesn't appear anyone is even carinig to participate in the championship. I haven't read any push on doing it in my guilds.

DeletedUser25516

Just to clarify, are the bonuses to Guild Power for the top 3 positions applied at the end of the week or when the daily calculations are done?

DeletedUser21067

Is the guild percentage completion based on what level's a guild has opened up (or not opened) or are encounters automatically figured on all three levels (48 per person)

I could see if a guild never opened level 2 or 3 - that they would have a lower number of encounters cost against them

Level 1 open only - 16 encounters per person - Level 1 and 2 open - 32 encounters per person - Level 1,2,and 3 open - 48 encounters per person

Algona

but, doesn't it stand to reason that if a guild ranks high that it is likely that they participate maybe in gvg, where as if it ranks low, it more than likely doesn't. So if it does, than wouldn't it be more likely that their players would be more likely to be doing ge as they would have plenty of troops? I could be totally wrong. But, this was my thinking. I don't know that it even matters. After all, in my guilds that don't do gvg, it doesn't appear anyone is even carinig to participate in the championship. I haven't read any push on doing it in my guilds.

My Guild is waiting to see what happens before we push. We've typically run around 60% participation in GE before this week. We're #2 on the following table.

Just a day in of the 7 Guilds in my GEC:

Progress - Members - Guild Level

21 - 64 - 14
17 - 70 - 21
12 - 73 - 7
9 - 62 - 25
6 - 72 - 24
3 - 68 - 3
2 - 61 - 9

I'm curious to see how the current 4th and 5th place guilds finish up.

DeletedUser14197

I am not sure that the rewards would even matter to guilds that don't do GvG.

DeletedUser14197

Guild Level helps all types of guilds, you can get fps from town hall, reduced building cost/recruitment/healing time etc

True. It helps, but maybe not enough to put forth the effort to win. If people are farmers or non fighters, they don't really care about recruitment or healing time. The cost of opening up levels 2 and 3 are really high, so could hardly make up for the reduced building cost. And you have to get alot of crowns to increase your fps. I think they only increase maybe every third time. I am in 6 cities, and in 2 of my guilds, we don't even open up level 2, so I don't think anyone really cares about those types of rewards. I am not saying they are not good rewards, just don't seem worth it to people who are non fighters with so few people in the guild even interested in doing GE.

DeletedUser25516

End of the week
Thanks for clarifying! I have another question though: Does the bonus to Guild Power only apply to what was gained from the Expedition or does it also apply to whatever was gained from GvG that week?

DeletedUser12492

I would like to see World rankings and global guild rankings sowewhere. Meaning which world is top (we all know its Korch) GE ranked and global guild rankings. Is there a place to see these rankings and if not will they consider it?

DeletedUser3679

I would like to see World rankings and global guild rankings sowewhere. Meaning which world is top (we all know its Korch) GE ranked and global guild rankings. Is there a place to see these rankings and if not will they consider it?

This site has what you want. Caveats - not an official INNO site, and often a day or two behind. You can see any world in the US, all the worlds in the US combined, all the foreign servers and their worlds, etc. Poke around - lots of good stuff, including charts.

www.forge-db.com

DeletedUser12492

This site has what you want. Caveats - not an official INNO site, and often a day or two behind. You can see any world in the US, all the worlds in the US combined, all the foreign servers and their worlds, etc. Poke around - lots of good stuff, including charts.

www.forge-db.com
thank you! I was hoping to see these type of statistics for GE rankings too. Perhaps that will come later.

DeletedUser26488

Woohhoo! We have a Godwin award winner! Congratulations!

Well, no. Of your four points I'd say three are unsupported assumptions.
1) Supposedly GvG has slowed to a crawl. What happened to diamonds spent there? Most of the players in my guild who go 48 finish without spending diamonds. I hope INNO is making money, bur I've gotten a lot of diamonds from GE and used none for GE.
2) Parasite nailed this.
3) Sure. just like guilds kick crappy traders, inactives, non-aiders, non-gvgers, and anything else they don't want.
4) Wrong, wrong, wrong. If there is a schism between those who buy diamonds and the rest of us, it's been in place since moments after the game started.

'REAL money'. Is there another kind?

Diamonds = 'REAL money'? Between WWs, Quests, Chateau, GE, multiple worlds one diamond pool I think this is suspect as well as the rest of your post. The only people w/o diamonds in this game are those aren't trying.
A good case of gum-flapping without really contributing....

ITown

If you have a a Traz, a rogue hideout, and a [net] 30%+ attack boost - you should be able to clear level 3 just fighting w/o spending diamonds.

I'm curious how I can get a net 30% attack boost. The last few fights on the Arctic Future guild expedition are boosted by 105%. :(

DeletedUser14197

I'm curious how I can get a net 30% attack boost. The last few fights on the Arctic Future guild expedition are boosted by 105%. :(

I built 8 strike teams to get my boost up to 135. My zeus, CDM, and Aachan are all level 10. I still have trouble with some of the fights and I am future age, not artic. I also am not sure if using all that city space for strike teams is worth it. And of course, now my traz is more than likely producing strike team units instead of something better. I don't have any use for strike teams.

wolfhoundtoo

Use them on Level 1 for 1 wave fights. they'll probably win some fights for you. Although I have upon occasion decide to use 8 strike team to attack my neighbor. If I win I message then and say "you should probably improve your defense"". :p