• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends List: if you are looking for friends, add your name here

DeletedUser26840

Daily motivator, polisher, and trader. Let's be friends!

"There is a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand"

DeletedUser27183

Flavius 310 the Just

Daily/All day player. Sad but true. I daily fill aiding, requests, wash windows, whatever. Good friend to add :)

DeletedUser27183

Why is this thread so slow? It was right to pin it. Is there another add me thread that needs to be combined? One more active? I know there are more people out there looking for daily friends to have. Someone want to point at other threads? I cannot find them.

DeletedUser8152

Why is this thread so slow? It was right to pin it. Is there another add me thread that needs to be combined? One more active? I know there are more people out there looking for daily friends to have. Someone want to point at other threads? I cannot find them.
I think you get a better response via the in-game chat; of course, that is only available in the browser version of the game.

DeletedUser27183

Flavius 310 the Just

I playy all day, everyday. No life. Lol. Send a request if you need a daily player.

DeletedUser8626

Fresh out of friend invites. Anyone who has some, feel free to send me an invite. M/P daily and I'll hit up your Tavern too!

DeletedUser27505

I check my tavern at least 4 times a day...add me on your friends list. I'm as loyal as a puppy and house trained. :D

DeletedUser28711

Hello all,

I'm a recent convert to Heavy Questing & I'm looking for friends willing to trade FPs for goods so I can build the suggested GBs. I'm currently wanting to work towards obtaining the BPs & PE goods for the Chateau Frontenac.

If interested & able to help, please message me in game.

Thank you.

mlnjr74205
Greifental

DeletedUser28929

I can no longer invite friends but I will gladly accept more. I have been playing for some time and actively visit taverns and aid friends daily

DeletedUser34943

Rose,
I would love to have someone who can help me understand the forums. Lol