• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HMA Map Strategy Question

DeletedUser27023

Hello,
My first post here. I did look for an area where members discuss strategy but did not find one so I am going to post here for now but if it should be somewhere else, please let me know.

I am working my way through the continental map. While I do have military buildings, I have had more success using just all rogues and one troop. I would like to present a scenario now and hoping to get feedback on a countering army. I have the option of using regular troops or as I mentioned, 7 rogues/1 troop:

Scenario:

AI Army: 4 crossbowman, 4 knights

Proposed Army: 7 rogues, 1 HMA Champion or maybe 7 rouges, 1 berserker

I just don't know here. I initially though heavy infantry but since both of the opposing troops get bonuses to attacking heavy, I opted out of that plan. Thoughts?

DeletedUser27023

Went with 1 berserker, 7 rogues. Lost 1 rogue and the original berserker at the end. Not bad considering what I was facing.

Okay, here is a much harder one. I prob won't use any rogues on this one because I think it will be less predictable:

AI: 2 Heavy Infantry, 2 Berserkers, 2 Crossbowman, 2 Trebs

Proposed: No clue

Any suggestions?