• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changing your player name

TheresaW

As far as I know, you can't change your player name (only your city name) once you've created your account.

However, in my realm, there is a player who has changed his player name. I know because he's been attacking and plundering me at random times (so it's impossible to defend) and taking my resources to the point where I cannot progress.

How did he change his player name?

wolfhoundtoo

If your name violates the terms of services I believe you can request support to change your name (since otherwise they'd have to kick you). Doesn't happen often.

TheresaW

I guess he must have hacked the game or has someone in the game as a contact. It's the same person, he's just changed his name.

Based on what his original name was, it kind of makes me believe he hacked the game.

DeletedUser13838

I'm pretty sure you can change your name if you ask. Probably a one time deal.

DeletedUser24443

I'm pretty sure you can change your name if you ask. Probably a one time deal.
I begged and pleaded for a name change but was told it could not be done. Of course it can be done, Inno just wouldn't do it. Why not charge $50 like some games do for that kind of thing?

DeletedUser13838

I know players who've had their name changed so they've allowed it in the past. Not sure why they wouldn't allow it in your case.