• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.91 Feedback

DeletedUser1753

There are thousands of gamers that have lag problems for login. When i login then i get a big lag, after refresh the game i can play for 5 minutes before the game freeze. All gamers here talking about this issue.
The main issue is it takes forever for the event history to load ever since the introduction of the filters. Also the fact that it doesn't always popup at login but regularly after any action after login despite the previous "fix" for that.

Ylisaveta

The main issue is it takes forever for the event history to load ever since the introduction of the filters. Also the fact that it doesn't always popup at login but regularly after any action after login despite the previous "fix" for that.

And yet they keep adding more info to the event history. Maybe if they created a second history window so that all the info doesn't try to load unless you want to see it? Trades, attacks, guild changes on the default, then aid in another window you can open if you want to return aid.

DeletedUser25412

Love the new update, the icons make it so much easier to visit a friends tavern, I play in beta, so was thinking to myself, hope they move this to main worlds soon. Also like how you have done the friends invite. Altho, I wish that if we get rid of an inactive friend, we could invite a person we know is active, but the 80 invites, prevent this. Other than that am very happy with this new update. Thanks

DeletedUser13838

Only issue I have is the lack of an indicator on mobile (at least that I could see) and the fact that the indicator is only for the 24 hour clock and not for whether there are chairs free (again that I could see). If there are push messages to players that their taverns are full then that's sufficient. Thought I read somewhere that this would be added too but not sure if live yet.

qaccy

Interestingly, the indicator seems to function correctly in all situations except for when a table fills before you sit. It will still display seats being available, even though there aren't any, and you have to reload the game for the button to show this. I say that's interesting because the indicator does seem to update when the timer runs out, or if a full table is cleared by the owner and a seat opens up for you.

DeletedUser24873

Only issue I have is the lack of an indicator on mobile (at least that I could see) and the fact that the indicator is only for the 24 hour clock and not for whether there are chairs free (again that I could see). If there are push messages to players that their taverns are full then that's sufficient. Thought I read somewhere that this would be added too but not sure if live yet.

Konrad I had to go out to playstore and run an update even though I had already run an ingame update. Once the app update was done I had to then run another ingame update to get the new chair icon to work. Several players have done this (android and apple) and it works, so you might give it a try.

DeletedUser24873

Interestingly, the indicator seems to function correctly in all situations except for when a table fills before you sit. It will still display seats being available, even though there aren't any, and you have to reload the game for the button to show this. I say that's interesting because the indicator does seem to update when the timer runs out, or if a full table is cleared by the owner and a seat opens up for you.

Qaccy, if you are playing on the PC try a screen refresh and/or check if your flash player needs an update. We have tried this out in Beta with some success.

DeletedUser13838

Konrad I had to go out to playstore and run an update even though I had already run an ingame update. Once the app update was done I had to then run another ingame update to get the new chair icon to work. Several players have done this (android and apple) and it works, so you might give it a try.
Thanks I'll see if there's an update I'm missing.

DeletedUser11463

Love the clock. Now I can skip by all the people who seldom or never empty their chairs. What an awesome time saving. Also, because of this I will be able to go through the list more often and get the people I missed the first time around because their chairs were full. Nice move Inno!

*Arturis*

Nice improvement on the table icon. A suggestion on the icon visual:
Green: open seat.
Red: full, wait for 24 hours.
Yellow: table full, wait for seat opening.
Other thing is when clicking the friend sitting on your table will automatically get you to his/her tavern.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13838

Please no colors. All you need is a something to click if you're able to visit and otherwise nothing to click.

DeletedUser26210

Quick work on the tavern icon improvements. Thanks very much for (no doubt) working hard to get it done before the holidays! That'll save me a lot of time.

DeletedUser26916

Noticed that table is full is erratic... sometimes you get the message that the table you want to visit is full, other times, there is no timer icon and no message that it is full.

one suggestion:
If your 80 invites have already been used up, please make the ADD friends BLANK... it's a sad teaser when you're at less than 140 total, but you get the message your 80 invites have already been used up.

DeletedUser11427

Love the new update, the icons make it so much easier to visit a friends tavern, I play in beta, so was thinking to myself, hope they move this to main worlds soon. Also like how you have done the friends invite. Altho, I wish that if we get rid of an inactive friend, we could invite a person we know is active, but the 80 invites, prevent this. Other than that am very happy with this new update. Thanks
We do need to get active friends only, rather than sit at several 100 tables, and only have 100 sit at your tavern. Wasn't there going to be an indicator in the event list if a friend sat at your tavern?

DeletedUser25042

Thank you!!! Bless you!!!! Such a time saver!!! XXOO
Vielen dank!!

DeletedUser26965

Wasn't there going to be an indicator in the event list if a friend sat at your tavern?
There was on Beta that had it listed in the Event History just like Aid but looks to have been scraped. To me though this still really isn't that great of a way to know who has and has not been sitting in your Tavern. There needs to be a history tracking system like when you click on a friend/neighbor/guildmate that gives you a history of information like how many time they have aided you, how many time they sat at your tavern, how many times they traded with you and such. I'm getting sick of using excel like I'm playing D&D in 1980 or something :rolleyes:

DeletedUser24615

Love the new updates!
Question though...noticing that some players do not have an aid star anymore. If i enter their city it allows me to polish but not motivate.
Are these inactive players?

DeletedUser26154

If i enter their city it allows me to polish but not motivate.
Are these inactive players?
Those buildings might already be motivated, or can not be motivated, or are not active.
They might be inactive and the only buildings that can take any aid are what you see.
Thank you.

DeletedUser26965

I recommend the Friends Tab flash when you have a seat available for you sit in and the ability to turn it off in wanted. This scanning through 140 friends all the time is still tedious even with the update.