• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why on earth would Inno run all games on 1 server?

DeletedUser18317

They may not yet all their online games are down at the same time.

FoE, Elvenar and Greopolis are all down and have been all morning. It is difficult to reach any conclusion other than they operate everything on the same server to maximize profits ... which explains the lag getting worse as time progresses

DeletedUser8152

FoE, Elvenar and Greopolis are all down and have been all morning. It is difficult to reach any conclusion other than they operate everything on the same server to maximize profits ... which explains the lag getting worse as time progresses
Does it make a difference? I thought you basically just paid for server space and time, is it cheaper if you consolidate everything on one server?

I can believe though that it saves time and trouble if you just have to deal with one server company and setup.

DeletedUser26131

if you change server into provider your probably right. But underlaying they have not 1 server, in this time off cloud services that would well a very back to the middle ages (lol) not ingame related :)

DeletedUser26812

Most likely a denial of service attack or other hacking activity. This is the internet and these types of things happen on popular platforms. I'm sure they're trying to get everything up and working again asap as their livelihoods depend on it.