• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Vodka Nation guild is recruiting

DeletedUser28084

DarkKnightDay here as the ambassador for Vodka Nation. We are a small guild (currently less than twenty members) however we have a very big footprint in the world. We are a very active group. We have very few rules or requirements for membership. In fact, whether you are a fighter, a farmer, or a newbie to the game we have a place for you in Vodka Nation! We have both a new player mentorship and a player of the week program. We are a fair trade guild and we have players in every era up to Progressive era. We have the typical swap threads and a Great Building Club. We have a mix of experienced veteran players to here and ready to assist you. Currently, we are not fighting in GVG though we would love to mount a serious effort to that end we are however, number one in the weekly GE tournament nearly every week. Come and see for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28532

I am currently looking for a Guild who is active in GE, fair trades, daily aids,
FP tag games, and GB building Clubs. I aid daily, and w/ time permiting
will polish individually instead of just hitting the ""AID button. I am a newbie, less than a week,
but have currently taken over 1st place and held it for 3 days in my neighborhood. I also
finished the first level of the GE, but current Guild will not open level 2. My current global
ranking is 19,266. Please consider me as a new member as I must leave this guild who does
not have anything going and looks as if they never will. I am trying to leave after collecting
my medals and before the GE starts again Tues. morn

Thanks for your consideration,

name in all caps
PRINCESS LORALIE

DeletedUser28536

Looking to join new guild ..like to do GE every week ..I polish and motivate daily ..I am friends with Hercules.. pleas send me an invite