• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Could We get another Level (4),added to the Expedition?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28384
  • Start date

DeletedUser28384

Has any one ever requested a Level-4 in the Expedition?
I love it but it only lasts me 3-days:(

Starvation Army

Yeah...
Why isn't there a Bronze Age GvG? We had the Hittites, Egyptians, Sea People, and Syrians, etc.
What about Charioteers! There was Archers, too.

wolfhoundtoo

Because it's based around guilds and the 1st age they put GVG in for is Iron Age. You can't donate bronze age goods to the guild treasury so there's nothing to pay for a bronze age GVG even if they felt it was worth putting one in.

DeletedUser3485

Well, you put in a 4th level. Made sure it was almost unplayable as well. Ridiculously high ATT/DEF for the defenders and the negotiation option is just as bad. Oh well, about what I was expecting Inno to do, so not really surprised.

Mark of Cornwall

I've just tried GE lvl 4 for the first and last time if the prizes aren't improved to match the much
increased difficulty, first encounter prize 2 fp's, you can get 2 fp's on the first encounter on level
1 for beating a spear fighter and the ensuing prizes aren't any better, if Inno wants to sell more
diamonds they're going the wrong way about it.

wolfhoundtoo

I won 150 diamonds this week (two difference chests one for 50 and one for 100) in which I had a 50% chance of hitting the diamonds. I have no idea what some of you consider to be 'good' prizes but I'm suspecting your sites are set a little high.

as for the "it's impossible to beat" well people beat it each week. So perhaps you might want to ask around and get some better tactics and start building your city towards beating GE4 if of course you actually find fighting GE FUN. If you are only in it for the prizes then I begin to see where your problem begins.

DeletedUser26660

Myself and a number of guildmates all complete level 4 64/64, it is a question of making sure you firstly have enough firepower with your attack/defense GBs all at a high level (ideally each at minimum level 10), secondly assess the troops you are facing and correctly choose the best units to face them (if you fight every battle with the same units you cannot expect to win them all) and thirdly use the Tavern boost of +30 if needs be.