• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Foe Very Very Very Very Slow and Laggy on US servers

DeletedUser8420

Last night around 9pm EST it took almost 3 minutes to be able to write a message to my guild mates. The site wasn't accepting typing without EXTREME lag. NO it wasn't my computer because I did just fine typing a message here on the forum and doing an email. It was ONLY IN WORLD. This lag is getting worse and worse.

I am noticing that it is worse at certain times then others...guess more people are logged into game during those times. sigh...but they keep doing more and more instead of fixing the lag.

DeletedUser26660

I think the Taverns maxed out the servers.

Yes, I'd agree with that, since the Taverns appeared the lags appear to have become more frequent. I also experience a problem where everything locks up every Tuesday when GE starts, been like this since way back into last year.

DeletedUser8420

oh no, don't you know its the fps held in inventory that is causing the lag...LOL and you believe that I have a bridge to sell you....:rolleyes:

I experience it more often around 8am EST and 9 pm EST ....when it seems more people are online. Therefore, its the time for me to avoid as much as possible.

They are trying o keep people online as much as possible, ie tavern and GE extras, BUT, the servers don't seem to be able to handle the traffic...so until Inno admits it is their problem it is just going to get worse.

DeletedUser26549

Yes, and another thing that keeps happening is, everytime I do something, and change screens like from inventory to my city it starts lagging, lagging, lagging and I end up in my town hall! I keep ending up in my town hall and I'm not even clicking on it!

DeletedUser26660

The Town Hall has a very frustrating lag which seems to be getting worse, why does it take ages to access the event history, I just timed it and it was over 10 seconds which for this type of game is quite a long time, is there any explanation as to why it takes this long?

As an additional note there is also a long lag when entering and leaving the Army management and when selecting and deselecting the units.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8420

The Town Hall has a very frustrating lag which seems to be getting worse, why does it take ages to access the event history, I just timed it and it was over 10 seconds which for this type of game is quite a long time, is there any explanation as to why it takes this long?

As an additional note there is also a long lag when entering and leaving the Army management and when selecting and deselecting the units.

:eek: you think the lag with town hall is bad now....wait till they bring out the new achievements attached to profile in town hall.

I was just trying to do some trades and with the lag being so bad ...the constant re-scrollingo_O to find items just gave up on it. :(

Algona

17 year old PC running XP, no lag. Except army management, but that's due to troop glut.

DeletedUser13360

Yes, and another thing that keeps happening is, everytime I do something, and change screens like from inventory to my city it starts lagging, lagging, lagging and I end up in my town hall! I keep ending up in my town hall and I'm not even clicking on it!
Happens to me too. Everything is frustrating and getting worse.

DeletedUser26154

Are you still having these issues?

I get a bit of lag, but it's not game breaking in any way.
I use good ole fashioned Google Chrome.
Standard, current Windows Operating system.
I use my browser and desktop computer.
The game isn't as smooth since the tavern was introduced, but that's understandable.

DeletedUser

The only lag I ever have is the town hall but I understand that's a DataBase query. Has anyone considered maybe it's your service provider? For work reasons I have the fastest available in my area.

DeletedUser8420

The only lag I ever have is the town hall but I understand that's a DataBase query. Has anyone considered maybe it's your service provider? For work reasons I have the fastest available in my area.
I would believe that EXCEPT in world is the only place I have this type of lag. So no its not my provider, its INNO

DeletedUser27494

Are you still having these issues? If so, please let us know what type of system and browser you are using. Thank you.
Windows 7 & Chrome - I thought it was my ISP and a bandwidth problem due to my location