• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Nutcracker

DeletedUser

It would be fantastic if it was a single-unit barracks building with an insane clockwork nutcracker berzerking melee unit.

DeletedUser1862

I would assume it's another one of those buildings that shows up in the inventory instead of the build menu, like the graveyard did.
Yes, I ask this no one probably knows the answer, since it hasn't been long enough for anyone to have one yet :p
Edit: Completed, and I'd guessed right, now what does it do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if the nutcrackers value is directly connected to the current level of the player when they earn it? would it be worth it to race to the next level before accepting the 15th quest?

DeletedUser34

if it is anything like the graveyard, no, the value is locked in at the point of whichever quest triggers it.

DeletedUser34

the graveyard didn't lock in until the last quest...so not sure how you got "first quest" out of my answer.

DeletedUser

I asked if it was worth holding off accepting the 15th quest (the 1 which awards the nutcracker) until you reached the next era. You said "no, the value was locked in at the point of whichever quest triggers it." since I asked about delaying the last quest, I inferred that you meant the first quest (the originating quest of the nutcracker quest line).

Sorry if I misunderstood you. Does this mean the answer to my question was yes?

DeletedUser2988

Wow, all of that for 105 happiness? I have to say, I expected something more, well, unique!

DeletedUser

Nutcracker (Iron Age) is a 2x1 building that provides 105 Happiness

DeletedUser2711

And what happens if it stays in my inventory? Does it go poof after the quest deadline?

DeletedUser2760

wow I feel privileged I get 142 happiness( LMA)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2501

It's good happiness for the size, but I was hoping for a daily production bonus (of cracked nuts.....) or that psycho-berserk nutcracker warrior going "nom, nom, nom" .... :rolleyes:
well, at least thee and thine peasnts art fullfilled with the tiniest of happiness on this, the most...blah, blah, blah-blah-blah..:razz:

DeletedUser34

I asked if it was worth holding off accepting the 15th quest (the 1 which awards the nutcracker) until you reached the next era. You said "no, the value was locked in at the point of whichever quest triggers it." since I asked about delaying the last quest, I inferred that you meant the first quest (the originating quest of the nutcracker quest line).

Sorry if I misunderstood you. Does this mean the answer to my question was yes?
I couldn't answer you, it could have been the 10, 12th, or 14th quest for all I knew.