• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Building Owner only one to place last FP.

DeletedUser26154

Proposal
Only the owner of a Great Building can place the last point.

Current System
Anyone can place the last point.

Details
Only the owner of a Great Building can place the last point.

Abuse Prevention
None.

Visual Aids
Picture yourself being the only person the game allows to place the last Forge Point on your Great Building.

s-l300.jpg

Conclusion
Thy Will Be Done.

DeletedUser9433

I vote no, would rather have 1 more FP in my holster than to be forced to use one. Plus often a GB of mine will be leveled then added to by others while I am offline. One more point some GB don't make much difference if they are leveled by you or others and the Zeus doesn't matter at all. This may also throw the never ending threads into turmoil.

bomber9530

I think I know where you're going with this Ardak. And while I would love to see this go into effect (at least for all GBs other than Zeus and ToR), I doubt it will ever happen. In my opinion, the Double Dip is in itself a... Lets just say it takes advantage of the system just a little bit. Does that stop me from doing it? Heck no! Would I love to see your proposal happen? Heck yeah!! But I don't think it ever will. In fact I think it may even lead Inno to "correct" the "problem" in the opposite way by taking away the reward after leveling and only award it based on timing.

ODragon

I like the idea if for nothing else it would help keep all my timers the same which is something I appreciate. The double dipping is a bonus.

ODragon

I think many of these proposals should be considered as "Options". As in, I would like an option choice that allows the owner to be the last person to donate a FP to the GB.

By making it an option, it doesn't stop people who don't want it from playing how they play now.

I did think of one negative though, what about those that get to almost done and don't get back. Other players may finish it for beneficial FPs but that can't happen with this.

DeletedUser28241

I like your proposal, I would love it if they added this feature.
I also like the idea of making it a option per GB.

I think this would make it really frustrating if someone you've been contributing to quits or goes inactive, since you wouldn't be able to finish off their building even if it was close.
Option: After lets say 5 days at i.e. 199/200, anyone can add the final fp.

DeletedUser28665

Big YES, I was hoping someone already proposed this idea. I have had too many GB's leveled by someone else lately, totally messing up keeping them synchronized for harvesting, not to mention the bonus ;)

DeletedUser28665

I think this would make it really frustrating if someone you've been contributing to quits or goes inactive, since you wouldn't be able to finish off their building even if it was close.
Lock it at the last FP and then put a 2 day timer on it, thus allowing owner to finish. If the owner leaves the game, then after the timer someone else can finish it.

Feirefis

I vote NO.
I dont care if my last FP will update other players GB if they are in my neighbourhood. Even more, if i attack them, i also take away some of their benefits. This would cripple a bit of the game-fun.

DeletedUser9930

I vote 'no' as well, Feirefis, though for different reasons, as I don't think it 'fun' to hurt someone. It's just that sometimes it's beneficial to level someone's GB. Besides, this game is a marathon, not a sprint. Consequently, folks should be glad when their GBs rise in level ;-)

DeletedUser28392

True.It would be really annoying.Imagine if it is level 70 GB that is about to level up and the player quits.

DeletedUser28241

I think many of these proposals should be considered as "Options". As in, I would like an option choice that allows the owner to be the last person to donate a FP to the GB.
Also maybe you get to decide per GB, that would be helpful.
Lock it at the last FP and then put a 2 day timer on it, thus allowing owner to finish. If the owner leaves the game, then after the timer someone else can finish it.
If the above mentioned were added to the proposal, it would be a sure win. I like the proposal and agree.