• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

training

• Thread starter DeletedUser28912
  • Start date

DeletedUser28912

why can't we train our troops all at once? I don't know if this has been up before, but it is essential we can keep up with the battle in less time. Especially for the lower ages. You have a bar with troops. Let us train them all at once. The enemy don't train one at a time. Why should we.

wolfhoundtoo

why can't we train our troops all at once? I don't know if this has been up before, but it is essential we can keep up with the battle in less time. Especially for the lower ages. You have a bar with troops. Let us train them all at once. The enemy don't train one at a time. Why should we.

Could you explain the situation a bit more? Are you referring to your hood? the continent? GVG? GE?

As a general rule though this game is about choices in what you produce in your City. if you want more troops then you need to design your City accordingly.

DeletedUser3679

why can't we train our troops all at once? I don't know if this has been up before, but it is essential we can keep up with the battle in less time. Especially for the lower ages. You have a bar with troops.

There are solutions to this in-game already. First is an Alcatraz. All unattached troops (including those produced by a traz) will start healing w/o waiting for other troops to heal first.

Second, all troops can be instantly healed with no waiting with diamonds.

DeletedUser27051

All unattached troops (including those produced by a traz) will start healing w/o waiting for other troops to heal first.

Troops do not take turns healing, they all heal at the same time.

DeletedUser25273

The OP was talking about 'Training', i.e. the refilling of empty slots due to units being killed. The one unit at a time here is pretty much part of the design of the game.

There have been requests to help when you have at least two barracks of the same type to let you know which barracks units are coming from so you can use troops from barracks with less open slots to even out the training needed, so you don't have 4 dead in one barracks, and the other a fine, so you can only train one at a time.

DeletedUser27051

Time to get new bifocals? That is exactly what I said. (Just in case you missed it "w/o" means without)
You do not need a Traz for this to take place. Perhaps you are the one that needs bifocals as the OP was asking about training several units at one time, not healing.

DeletedUser24787

The enemy don't train one at a time.
if we are hoodmates (some hoodmates are enemies) then yes i do train my troops one at a time from a single barracks . If you are talking about staged battles those are set up encounters therefore you need to prepare your that
If i were to have several barracks in my city this would be a wonderful idea to spam away in GVG or even more attacks for my hoodmates but i settle for how the game is set up and how its been running. I only make rogues my army is made up from troops from GE so to me this impacts me in no real way should you put this in the proper format i would vote yes to make more rogues vs having to wait to fill up one hideout one slot at a time :D

DeletedUser27051

Strange choice of words, then.

How is it strange when I was responding to your post about healing? I feel you are just trolling so I'm done here. And please go get your prescription checked haha!

DeletedUser8152

Doesn't seem like this is really a proposal, I will move it to Forge Hall.

DeletedUser3679

How is it strange when I was responding to your post about healing? I feel you are just trolling so I'm done here. And please go get your prescription checked haha!

By repeating exactly what I said? What purpose does that serve?