• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser26154

21 is not a large number.

It is when you're not yet old enough to legally drink.

It's weird that people go out of their way to stick

We'll just end that train of thought right there.

If anyone here has played cards in their life, they will know what probability means.
I had this issue before and took it up with a person of importance.
It was like two Vulcans arguing, discussing flaws this way and that.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Just like that, back and forth.
At the end of the discussion, it was recommended to me...
That I go read a book on probability.

I did just that.
Kind of a refresher course, because I had that class in high school.

When I used to joke about needing "10,000 samples", I was subtly telling the truth.
In order to get a real good feel of true probability, you need to run nearly endless tests.
10, 20, 50... even a thousand runs will give you a very good idea.

To really get it to decimal points,

download (6).jpg

Tens of thousands of trials by many different people.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the responses to my "QUICK QUESTION". Ah, I see I misinterpreted "Friends Tavern", and thought it meant 'Friend's' as in
someone other than my own. Subtle things these apostrophes....

DeletedUser25273

The full name of the building is "Friends Tavern", as it is the Tavern that your Friends can visit (not Neighbors or Guild Members unless they are also your Friend).

DeletedUser24389

Too often the only posts are complaints or just childish ___ ____. I am as guilty as anyone (before anyone goes off on me). So, at this time I want to COMPLIMENT the developers (guides/leaders) for the Cherry Blossom Spring Event. It has been nearly flawless (although not always worded so the youngest of players can understand) Having a reasonably low number for rewards (40) prevents players from ending the game with 75 - 599 reward points (like roses) that you busted a hump to acquire but, end up unable to deem. Having choices is always a win and the utilization of random chance within each choice brings the elements of expectation and surprise, keeping the reward system exciting. Even better is the continuation of the game (second quest line) that allows those of us who finish these events usually by days (and in this case nearly 2 weeks) early to enjoy the event even longer. (I only have 4 left) A GREAT addition. The 5 piece Garden ensemble is both attractive and comes with good benefits. Over all I want to commend those involved with tweeting this event to it's highest level. It definitely ranks among the BEST events I've played here.
BRAVO! :D

DeletedUser26154

The full name of the building is "Friends Tavern"

Mine is named...

"Friends Rim Tim Bim Blim Biscuit Barrel Massimo Enrico Ritz Fritz Farts Barts Watussi Mabussi Tavern".

images (13).jpg

Try fitting all that on a drink coaster.

DeletedUser26154

610-625 fp per day.

So at least +270% for the troops.
On top of all the other good stuff your city has.
Top players are top players for a reason.

If there was a level 5 G.E.

c3a526742f1420a7032b76406f61d0b5.png

Victorro would totally own it.

DeletedUser28077

I've been programming for over 50 years and still enjoy it. And companies don't have too few programming resources "by choice"; that's a silly outlook. Anyway, you're evading the point. You said "Let's have a festival where all of the bugs, proposals, etc... are completed to customer (last time I checked...US) satisfaction" -- but this "us" apparently doesn't include you. You want someone else to do a bunch of work from which you benefit.
I want a bunch of work done that would help everyone in the game as well as me. Productivity is all about headcount. The more you can get done with less bodies means more money in the company's pocket. Simple as that.

DeletedUser28903

Lucifer1904 said in Beta thread:
"There are 25 quests. But every so often it rewards a building. And with a group of them together it gives a bonus in production."

Each building gives a very good bonus all by itself. Putting them together enhances the effect. And u don't even hav to be perfect: I got a second Sakura Rock and put it where my Pond should have been with better luck. It did not give new bonuses to anything else--but it did receive its own bonuses from the 3 it touched. This makes me an even meaner neighbor--and I was already the worst * in my neighborhood... :)

DeletedUser28903

QUICK QUESTION. The next to last quest asks us to give our friend's tavern a boost by visiting their tavern shop. How do you access their
shop? I see the link in my own shop when I click on my tavern, but don't see anything but the table in my friends' tavern. Why can't I see the same links to their shop when I open their tavern?
It's just poor wording. Go to your own tavern and you will see it is called "Friends Tavern." The boost you need is in your own tavern. This IS confusing and you are at least the 3rd to post about it.

DeletedUser28903

So my thought on this event is it's okay, I finished the main quest line in like 3 days and got 3 of the buildings. Now with the rest of the quest I noticed that there will not be enough to obtain to try for the other 2. So is it even worth it trying to complete the rest of the tasking.
Yes, the other two come up repeatedly. You will be able to "try for" them. Most will get them, but many will not. There are a lot af other wonderful prizes in this event.
So far I am still missing the beautiful Nishikigoi Pond, but I got 2 SoK and 2 one-Up things, and a store kit and an extra Sakura Rock--I have the sense to be grateful and delighted with all this loot.

ODragon

Yes, the other two come up repeatedly. You will be able to "try for" them. Most will get them, but many will not. There are a lot af other wonderful prizes in this event.
So far I am still missing the beautiful Nishikigoi Pond, but I got 2 SoK and 2 one-Up things, and a store kit and an extra Sakura Rock--I have the sense to be grateful and delighted with all this loot.
I'm with you on the Nishikigoi Pond. I got tired of waiting so I rolled today and get the tree (plus a 2nd tree from the grand prize) so I am pretty happy with that set up. +10% attack. I'll save the rest of my rolls for the pond. If I get it, great, if I don't, I'm pretty happy with everything I get from this set up.

I did notice that annoyingly, when you add a new piece, it resets the timer. Is that on purpose or a bug?

DeletedUser25273

There is a comment on a popup if you go to move a piece that if the set bonus of a building changes, it resets the timer. I suppose this is an anti-abuse method to keep you from just moving pieces to the one ready to collect if you don't have equal numbers of each piece in the set.