• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Question for plunderers

DeletedUser28077

You can plunder for a variety of reasons. You can plunder because you need what the other person has, you can do it out of cruelty, some will plunder a person that has no defense. If I attack you and you don't have a defense, I can't gain points for the PvP tower. What most people don't realize is that if you attack for medals and don't plunder, you cannot receive a blue print in return like you do when you aid someone.

DeletedUser24787

i plunder because i can. I took the time to build up my city.I have a decent army with military GB. i have a VoyagerV1 and soon a Atlantis for more loot from plunder.

Algona

Being the lazy fu, err, I mean, son of a gun I am, I don't like to attack neighbors, I aid them all instead. Come Sunday though I'll look at the Aid list, dust off the Heavies and Rogues and go cosh the skulls of the infidels who do not Aid.

I figure not Aiding me costs me thousands of Coins, Supplies, Happiness so I plunder what I can. Don't need none of the stuff I take, but as long as I'm here, I'll take what I can. Except 2 spears, I don't want them changing their defence. :D

DeletedUser10324

I like the challenge of this game. If it was too easy, it would be boring for everyone. Do i like getting plundered no, but it challenges me to ask myself...what can i do to not get plundered or as often? This is what i love about this game. I use this to improve my city...improve my city defense, level up my great buildings, use friends tavern boost to protect my city, focus on stocking up supplies if im getting plundered a lot, attack them back, friend them, set traps...there are so many ways to improve your city. Do i still get plundered yes, but i wouldnt like this game if it was too easy.

DeletedUser24787

I like the challenge of this game. If it was too easy, it would be boring for everyone. Do i like getting plundered no, but it challenges me to ask myself...what can i do to not get plundered or as often? This is what i love about this game. I use this to improve my city...improve my city defense, level up my great buildings, use friends tavern boost to protect my city, focus on stocking up supplies if im getting plundered a lot, attack them back, friend them, set traps...there are so many ways to improve your city. Do i still get plundered yes, but i wouldnt like this game if it was too easy.
Screenshot 2017-04-10 at 1.36.42 PM.png