• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE 5th Anniversary Questline

wolfhoundtoo

Well the good news is that would be an "OR" so you only have to do one. Not so good if you finished the map though. Good thing I decided to leave the continent alone for a bit. :D

DeletedUser28263

Are we going to get a 3rd building, a garden ruin or something, my FOE friend only received the King and Queen so far, anyone know?

Snalinif

Well the good news is that would be an "OR" so you only have to do one. Not so good if you finished the map though. Good thing I decided to leave the continent alone for a bit. :D

Quest #10 Part 2 - Acquire a province or plunder 3 buildings.

I have all the 1st stage of the OF map completed and that forces me to have to plunder. I would rather not plunder. Why do I not get an automatic "complete" on this part when I have in others?

DeletedUser26965

I have all the 1st stage of the OF map completed and that forces me to have to plunder. I would rather not plunder. Why do I not get an automatic "complete" on this part when I have in others?
Just ask some neighbors if they would let you plunder something like a hut or whatever.

wolfhoundtoo

Because it says "OR". When they give you 1 of 2 options you have to complete one of the options. It's not an auto complete so long as you can still do one or the other. You can't take a province true but obviously you have the option to plunder your hood unless you are in a hood of 1.

DeletedUser25166

Suck it up buttercup and plunder

DeletedUser24787

So it can be motivated, I guess.

cannot be motivated
using a mass motivation kit or single motivation kit has this non selectable much like the cherry set cannot be motivated or polished but can be plundered

Bebops

finished event, still get pop up to do event on entering world,...gets old with being in 5 worlds

wolfhoundtoo

"Scout a province or research a technology"
I am done with tech and I got the automatic complete. I did not have to scout.

Then I guess the guy won't have to plunder then. Maybe they changed it from BETA as there was a guy stuck on that quest there because of acquire a province or plunder (and he'd already completed the map).