• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

# Punishers of Uranus (Jaims) vs Black Phoenix (Uceria) #

DeletedUser26132

A Brief description of our Guild.

(I had to include this video of Queen Hilda and myself kicking butt! Enjoy! lol)

I founded "Punishers of Uranus" together with my wonderful Co-founder Queen Hilda almost 3 months ago having hand picked our family members very carefully. It is an adult orientated Guild where we have lots of fun, laughter and teamwork with the utmost respect towards each other. Every week our goal was to win 1st place in GE, not only for the Gold Cups but also for the prestige and Guild Power.
On our 3rd week we encountered a White Shark Guild that got us to a whopping 92% overall score, we were very proud of this! Week after week until last week we had the Gold Cup won before we even started!

Bored and needing a challenge, I complained to my "Guild Family" that nobody gave us a fight in GE and wished for another White Shark Guild to come up against us. (You stupid woman) lol

Lo and Behold my prayers were answered. Be careful what you wish for!! LOL

With 11 very proud consecutive Gold Cups won with our guild we started GE last week and noticed immediately that we were finally up against a "White Shark Guild"! We thought we were prepared, but knew we had a few weak links we needed to strongly encourage to join everyone else in this momentous battle.

Everyone was excited and we prepared everything including the goods for the whole guild. By Friday we were battling to keep our first place...., the Top guild was not a White Shark Guild but a damn Killer Whale!
We trembled with excitement and fear, we drank , and worked on getting our adrenaline levels rocketed high in order to close in on Black Phoenix from Uceria World. There was no way we were going to surrender and the thought of loosing was a nightmare that even today we still have.

Unfair trades, medals, money spent on diamonds and endless time dedicated was what we sacrificed for our Guild and that Gold Trophy.

The TOP 24 guild "Black Phoenix" was not going to let us make justice to our name "Punishers of Uranus!"
Both Guilds tasted blood and were not going to let go of that 1st place trophy, like two lions and ONE giant steak!

By Saturday our Guild was battling to keep the First Place, completely out of everything, tattered and torn we carried on getting up from the fall to fight against this voracious beast!! We hadn't been this excited since Walmart had an 80% sale!!!

The Founder of our nemesis of the week, rhg69 ,sent me an in-game message felicitating our effort with such fair play and respect that I started wishing for at LEAST a tie on the GE score board.
We were hitting over the 110% overall score. I had never in almost 2 years of playing FOE seen anything like it.
In the wee hours of Monday morning, we laid down our weapons and crumbled to the floor in a sweaty, pile of battle weary warriors. There was nothing more to give, we were so tired we were hallucinating (at it weren't the happy pills or booze) !!!

Our guild cleaned up, the weak links have been removed and the remaining chain is made of titanium! Unbreakable!!
We have now locked the door and swallowed the keys. We are not yet ready to compete against another Killer Whale Guild so early but when that happens we will be ready to complete the full 64 cycle 'cause we that good !!

GEEEE.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Take heed oh mighty ones. This Guild has risen from the ashes. If you go against us you will never forget the week you were spanked by the Punishers of Uranus!! Muahahaha!

Punishers of Uranus would like to congratulate Black Phoenix and all it's wonderful members for a memorable week of GE and wish them all the best. A great Guild like yours can only have this kind of success with outstanding teamwork, complicity and friendship. Hugs to all of you.

As for my Guild Family I am so very proud of each and everyone of you. Love you guys to bits.

Cass :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29248

QueenCassandra69,

I am struck by the similarity of your story to that of Black Phoenix. Prior to our battle, we had not found anyone to challenge our team either. We had recently been rebuilding our team after many changes had occurred in our guild. Our winning streak extended back to the fall holidays in 2016. Week after week we took first place, and for us, primarily a GvG guild, the GE was becoming a chore.
Surprisingly, the most striking similarity is that the Black Phoenix team was led by myself, also female, and a warrior as well!

We were not ready or expecting such an intense and difficult fight! Our 2 guild's scores were never more than 1% apart during the weekend, and yet continued to climb!

Our hats are off to your impressive guild, and your team who showed tenacity and resolve until the very end. You truly pushed us to our limits, and then some.

Since the battle, our team is much more unified, and we have all gotten closer in our guild relationships. We now know what we are capable of, and now look forward to our future battles together. Thank you Punishers of Uranus! It was just what we needed!

With complete respect and best wishes for your guild,
Founders Allumena and rhg1969

DeletedUser29249

Two Guilds did amazing work.

Congratulations to both.

Respect

DeletedUser26132

WuvGun, thank you for sharing those pics of the scores going back and forth !!
Wishing you and your bride a wonderful honeymoon and leaving you both with this heartfelt quote:-
“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, a mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.” God Bless xoxo

DeletedUser29248

Was a hard, but well fought battle QueenCassandra69. Very happy that my bride loves her FOE and GE, otherwise, I might have had problems staying up in the wee hours of the night, waiting for that last chair to fill to get the tavern boost, then sitting on edge as the scores went back and forth, while on our honeymoon no less....

imgur.com/a/nqmGj

WuvGun - You forgot the part where you were sick, with a fever of 102. A true Warrior, and your new wife is clearly the same. <3 you guys! Thank you for the camaraderie and the support throughout the night!

DeletedUser29248

I FINALLY got the bug fixed that was preventing me from signing up!! Kudos to Black Phoenix!! It was, not a pleasure, lol, it was pretty damn hard, but an honor, to go up against a Guild as hungry for that Gold Cup as we!
Most impressive was your grace in winning and civil, complementary communication throughout the battle.
A lot of Guilds will trash talk, but yours took the high road. We humbly accepted the loss to a powerful, impressive and class act of a Guild.
Thank you for your kind words Hilda. We find your guild to be equally powerful, impressive and a class act of a Guild. I agree that our meeting was not a pleasure per say lol, but has been ever since. :)