• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling Future Era Goods for "The Arc"

DeletedUser16163

Last updated: 22 August 2018.
Do not reply here. Contact me; Oddie, on Odhrovar by messaging me directly.

I am currently no longer selling FE goods for Arc and Rain Forest Project.
I may be able to sell you Cape and Inno Tower goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24787

can we discuss here or should i DM you in server
interested in FE goods i would offer PE in exchange

DeletedUser16163

You already have a level 70 Arc and a level 4 Rain Forest Project. I don't sell to a "Middle man". Only players on Odhrovar that want to erect an Arc but lack the required FE goods.

DeletedUser24787

goods were gonna be used to get thru more of the map ,well guess i will keep my current supplier post on global you might have more interest several usually are asking there when you can get past the junk that yank and myst post to flood chat

DeletedUser16163

I put both of them on "Ignore" over a year ago. Hopefully posting here will catch the eyes of serious players. Also, it just might get players to keep returning from time to time since this doesn't move as fast as a chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

Problem with putting active chatters on ignore is it may make you think more people are reading your messages than there actually are lol.

Anyway if anyone in V world wants arc goods contact Dr. Matt - if he doesn't have them on hand he will forward you to someone else in the guild who does.

DeletedUser16163

Problem with putting active chatters on ignore is it may make you think more people are reading your messages than there actually are lol.

Anyway if anyone in V world wants arc goods contact Dr. Matt - if he doesn't have them on hand he will forward you to someone else in the guild who does.

I checked for "Dursland" in Players window for the World of Odhrovar. He was not a player on Odhrovar. I really wish FOE players would look at which forum page they were looking at before posting a reply. This forum page is: World of Odhrovar.

DeletedUser26120

Might want to check that one again.

Do I have the rights to post now in your thread sirs? I swears I play on ordo world massa and i da nae mean any harm.

DeletedUser26120

thanks sorry for being snarky, just tired of people lately

well tired of stupid, to be more specific.

i'll stay here and try my hand at diamond farming. best of luck to you.

DeletedUser16163

thanks sorry for being snarky, just tired of people lately

well tired of stupid, to be more specific.

i'll stay here and try my hand at diamond farming. best of luck to you.

I know what you mean.
I started Diamond farming on Noarsil and will probably start on Parkog as well. I found that once you reach a certain Era and Global ranking, it is just too time consuming to actively play on several worlds. I really don't know how these people that play on 20+ worlds do it.
I mainly play on Odhrovar now and have achieved the Global ranking of 40. Not impressive by any means, but I must remain very active to maintain it.
I think you will like Odhrovar. You are a seasoned player already and already know the types of players and Guilds to avoid.

DeletedUser30649

If you wish to build an Arc well ahead of reaching the Future Era; contact myself; Oddie, and I will sell you the complete FE goods package. Price in forge points will depend on the goods you will be trading.

I can also sell Postmodern Era goods for the Cape Canaveral or Habitat.

As of: 1 July 2017 - I have a complete set of FE goods ready to go. Contact Oddie via PM for price.
yay love to get some please

DeletedUser32824

I am interested in this. In general, how many FPs does the full set of materials cost? And how does one go about acquiring the necessary BPs?