• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Future Event Prize !!!

DeletedUser29762

I was thinking that in the future ,,, an "Expansion Square " would be a great prize to add to the wheel ,,, or the list ,,, of potential prizes to be won !!! I think it would draw alot more interest in players !!! Get alot more involvement !!!

DeletedUser

Great idea...that's been suggested many, many times. And it's on the DoNotSuggest list.

DeletedUser28670

Let's not be judgemental- I'll vote yes because we all know it'll never happen- maybe an InnoGames in another universe would approve this :D

DeletedUser26965

Can you imafine what the Quest line would be like? Conquer 8 Provinces. Complete 400 24 hour Productions. Spend 2000 FP. Gain 100,000 Popultation.. And that's just the first Quest....
You know, instead of events or quests they could have a third thing like that where it takes a monumental effort to achieve something to get stuff people really want. Might be interesting.

wolfhoundtoo

they don't give expansions as prizes because it would go over badly for those that can't complete the quest. Have you noticed the sheer amount of complaints from not being able to do the quests we currently have because not being able to proceed on the map or wanting to move to the next age?

DeletedUser13838

I was thinking that in the future ,,, an "Expansion Square " would be a great prize to add to the wheel ,,, or the list ,,, of potential prizes to be won !!! I think it would draw alot more interest in players !!! Get alot more involvement !!!
You buy victory expansions with medals. The wheel has medal packages. Therefore the wheel allows you to buy expansions.

DeletedUser29785

How about something simple like foe quit treating bp's and fp's like they're some great reward.

DeletedUser21322

Very sorry but this is on the do not suggest list. If you wish to put it in a formal proposal please use the correct format.

This thread is now being moved to forge hall.