• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30209

I haven't been playing long enough to have a wish list. But I love the game and am sure any prize would be awesome! I would like to see more expansions though

DeletedUser30211

1) 300 FP
2) SOK's
3) Two front teeth
4) Blonde Mongolian Contortionist
With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
more space
more space
more space
more space

DeletedUser30099

My Christmas Wish List is

1. 2017 VW Atlas.decoration.
2. An Egyptian Pharoah event.
3. A life size chess board
4. A Caravansary
5. Oh, and a vacation package to Europe.

RaveWolf

Christmas in July Wish List.
  1. Expansions
  2. Ability to sell inventory items
  3. and/or Ability to Auction items
  4. Diamonds
  5. Guild Prestige
  6. Lottery

DeletedUser30053

SoK
Expansions
Shrine of knowelege
Chek mate square
Sheine of awe
Shrine of inspiration
Rouge hideout

DeletedUser30141

nothing .
use my prize to help educate those that do not have a chance for one.
promote world peace and equality for all.
disarm the world powers.

DeletedUser30174

The Tower of Pisa
Burj Khalifa
ARC
Expansions
Atomium
Alcatraz
Rouge Hideouts

DeletedUser30205

Hello good sir, I would like to see in Forge of Empires a couple things:

Being able to buy diamonds for like 1 million coins for every one diamond.
Trading supplies/coins for provinces on the continental map.
Seeing more variety of prizes in guild expedition.

For my Wish List now:
1. I would like a Rogue Hideout.
2. 10 each of supplies from my age and down.
3. Would love to get a nice thing of some very special military things (like champions, rogues, maybe secret military stuff)
4. Diamonds. I would love to get like 100 diamonds or something.
5. A Wishing Well.
6. Something that would great for helping a small guild out (like, goods, a special military thing, maybe different rewards).
7. Something for all my friends and neighbors in my world :D. They have been great to me, and I want them to be rewarded :D.
8. Last of all, something grand for all. At least one awesome, cool decoration, for ALL. Something awesome, like a Christmas Tree, for people add to the town square area. :D

DeletedUser30210

Sok's
Some parcels of land
And a yo-yo

The ability to combine forge point packages into larger ones

DeletedUser30202

Shrines of Knowledge
Forge Point package
Renovation kits
Victory Towers

DeletedUser30199

My wish list:
1. SOK, SOK, SOK
2. ability to give gifts out of inventory
3. ability to sell/trade extra blueprints
4. more expansions
5. more nap time

DeletedUser30213

Watchfire building is great. I would suggest adding some new Great Buildings. There are many historical options such as Pyramids, Forbidden city, Colossus of Rhodes, etc. Perhaps have ways in which GBs could have effects on one another when built together.

DeletedUser30216

Diamonds
The ability to store buildings (without the storage item)
Buildings that give you current level goods
More expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.