• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When did FOE start deleting accounts with diamonds on them?

DeletedUser11609

Haven't logged in in some time, but had diamonds on my account, and several advanced cities.
All gone, no cities, but account still seemed active...
This something new, trying to eek out a profit?

DeletedUser

A few questions to clarify. Define "some time". Are the Diamonds still there? Specify exactly what you mean by "several" and "advanced" cities. How do you know the cities are gone? If the cities are gone, what do you mean by the "account still seemed active"? And maybe some follow up questions depending on what your answers are.

Although really, you should open a ticket with support rather than posting on the Forum.

DeletedUser11609

A few questions to clarify. Define "some time". Are the Diamonds still there? Specify exactly what you mean by "several" and "advanced" cities. How do you know the cities are gone? If the cities are gone, what do you mean by the "account still seemed active"? And maybe some follow up questions depending on what your answers are.

Although really, you should open a ticket with support rather than posting on the Forum.

Don't really care that much, was just curious.
Had 1200 diamonds, logged in with my stored credentials and found NO cities. Asked me to start a new one.
No cities exist, no diamonds in the account...just empty.
And it's been about a year.
Was just curious as to when Inno started killing cities with diamonds.

DeletedUser24787

contact support with a ticket if your city did meet the minimum outlined requirements the details on how long they let a acct go dark before deletion is not put on terms of service and you should be able to get a proper response from staff vs us players on the forums

DeletedUser26154

Haven't logged in in some time, but had diamonds on my account, and several advanced cities.
All gone, no cities, but account still seemed active...
This something new, trying to eek out a profit?

As far as I know they don't delete cities unless you do something to deserve it.

No cities exist, no diamonds in the account...just empty.
And it's been about a year.
Was just curious as to when Inno started killing cities with diamonds.

They don't do that unless you get yourself perma-banned.
There are people in my hood who have not logged on in over half a year.
They provide me with fine battle points.

Your timing is impeccable.

DeletedUser26154

get a proper response from staff vs us players on the forums

Doing it right = Using in-game support and following rules.
Doing it wrong = Blabbing bad-mouth Bull-Pucky on the forums.
In time for Special Event Announcements.

Seems to always happen.
Inno hosts a huge Event.
Then like clockwork, here come the Forum Bad-mouthers on Digital Cue.

sksks.jpg

Talking about how horrible Inno and Forge of Empires is when everyone comes to the forums.

DeletedUser28670

As far as I know they don't delete cities unless you do something to deserve it.
I have to cut in here Mr. Ardak. Low-Level Accounts which are inactive for a while (don't ask me how long) are deleted. However, to my knowledge if it has diamonds on it which are bought it cannot be deleted. However, that's to my limited knowledge. I have no idea what the minimum requirements for world deletion are, but I can confirm that it does happen. I was inactive for about 2-3 months and my other account's Bronze Age city in Rugnir was deleted.

DeletedUser30166

I wanna have my account in D world deleted. How do I go about doing that? I stopped playing awhile ago in there.