• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30856

Santa's Work shop
Toy Soldiers that provide additional defense
The fastest horse on the battle field

DeletedUser30916

Rogue Hide out
Champions Retreat.
wishing Well.
Luau.
Monastery.

Demigod 2,on Cirgard

Victoria and Albert

Day 10

Dear Santa,
Again, we have been very good in our guild: no in fighting, and we help each other in trades and on our GBs and my motivating and polishing each other's cities. I would like to give every GB member 10 fps. We have 13.
I would like to have more friend requests.
I would like a Hall of Fame.
I would like a tavern pet for rewards: it could be a rat, a cat, a dog or a parrot.
I would like to have snow once in awhile in my city-like it would look like a snow globe!
Thank you Santa from the tiny city of Tinsley, Vingrid!

DeletedUser18644

I would like:

A Titan Arum Plant

I would like to see a new GB in the image of a military training academy. This GB would house/train 4 or so units. Those units would gain attack and defense capabilities the longer they stay, capped at a certain level. The units could be used as all others be removing them from the academy, and would also perish like any other unit.

World: Qunrir

DeletedUser26805

For Today's Fantasy requests LOL
1. Ok, I'll try a Santa's workshop (do not remember what it does)
2. I wish for a Couple Caravnsaries & the Expansions to install them.
3. I wish for a Valhalla Mead Hall & the Valkyries to assist all new players getting beat up by people more than 2 levels above their own.
4. I wish for the game designers to realize that although they get a lotta complaints, there are a lotta people playing this thing, so they did something right in a really big way. LOL

Norasil

DeletedUser30186

1) 5 BP's to Observatory
2) 5 BP's to Temple of Relics
3) 5 Expansions
4) Ability to sell inventory items for something other than coins.
5) Ability to rotate buildings.
6) Ability to trade in excess BP's from one GB for the BP's of another GB, maybe on a 3:1 basis.
7) Have the "Collect All" button cost gold coins instead of diamonds (or for free).
8) Ability to move empty expansions around on the map.

I'm in Xyr.

DeletedUser23863

I would love to get my missing Emperor's Entrance Piece for the Cherry Blossom Set!! An elephant fountain would be awesome too! Both of these for my Qunrir City.

DeletedUser29940

man... lots of fun ideas being tossed out in here.
think i will go with..
1. still want a statue of a jester or joker that gives a small boost to your chance of getting an FP when visiting taverns
2. diamond mine that generates a small amount of diamonds
3. statue of one of our great archetects that increases chances of getting a BP when P/M friends and neighbors

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

zeibal

Dear Krampus,

I have been naughty and so deserve the following prizes:

1. Peace on Earth (except for the cities of my neighbors and any guild next to me on the GvG map).
2. A backwards Reno Kit (I would like to have some of my Champion Retreats revert back to an earlier age.
3. My two front teeth (I lost them fighting on the GvG map).
4. Shrines of Knowledge (I can never be smarter than a forum moderator, but worshiping at a Shrine might help).
5. Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds. (A girl's best friend, which makes them a guy's worst enemy. I like to keep my enemies close!)
6. Expansions! (My years of playing this game have caused me to expand, might as well make my city expand as well).
7. More fun contests (Hopefully Santa will be good to whomever thought up this contest)

DeletedUser30513

My Christmas in July list.
1. To win this list
2. Diamonds
3. Expansions
4. Santa's Workshop

DeletedUser29395

In Korch...

Halloween stuff that brings world peace, please.

Also, that koi pond! And the purple tree (speakers corner?)

DeletedUser30143

Today's wishlist:

be able to buy supplies with game coins
ability to trade or sell unused buildings and items from inventory
the Hedge Maze
Maypole
extra Expansions (and maybe ones in assorted sizes for lesser costs, e.g., 2 x 2, 2 x 3, 3 x 3, 3 x 4 ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.