• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

DeletedUser29295

I was at the bookstore the other day, and came across some interesting reads:

"Race to the Outhouse" by Willie Makit and Betty Wont: illustrated by Doris Locked

"All My Friends are Stiff" By Mort Urary

Edited because something may have not been proper.

Last edited by a moderator:

spnnr

My grandpa was a pack rat-he would collect and hoard everything he got his hands on..he died while holding a grenade in WW2..

DeletedUser29407

There are thirty cows in a field and twenty-eight chickens, how many didn't?

Ten. 30 cows, 20 ate chickens.

DeletedUser29407

Throw me out of the window and you leave a grieving wife. Bring me back through the door and you see someone giving life. What am I?

DeletedUser28936

Did you know ? Darth Vader was married? - His wile's first name is Ella

DeletedUser29407

A weary american soldier in world war 2 was on leave after weeks of heavy fighting. He got on a train headed to London. The train was very packed. He walked up and down the train. The only seat the was available was across from a fancy lady. The seat was being occupied by a little poodle. The soldier asked the woman if he could sit there. She shrieked back to him."Are you blind! Can't you see my little FooFoo is sitting there!". The man then turned around and walked the length of the train again. Once again the only seat available was the one across from the woman that had her dog in it. Once again he asked if he could sit there. She replied"You Americans are not only rude, but arrogant also!". The soldier then picked up the dog and threw it out the window. The lady shrieked in protest. Then an old British man spoke up and said"You Americans really do have a knack for screwing things up, you hold your fork in the wrong hand, you drive on the wrong side of the road, and you also threw the wrong b*t*h off the train.

DeletedUser29295

My friend was all union all the time, in fact he was a shop steward. Went to Vegas for a union conference and decided to visit a legal bordello.
First thing he asks is if they are a union shop, they say no but the place next door is. He hated to leave because the women were all stunningly beautiful
but he had to be true to his union ideals. He goes next door and he notices right off the girls were not quite so pretty. But after verifying their union status he says
"Great! I would like that redhead, that blond, and that brunette for an hour." The madam replies "I'm sure you would like that a lot, but the blue haired lady,
the white haired lady, and the gray haired lady have seniority."