• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser26275

So I'm late to the conversation, but I want to voice my displeasure with the Incidents feature. First, it's a pain to go looking for them. I never liked looking for Apples in trees and I like this even less. Second. the "rewards" are NOT worth the effort. Minimally they should be adjusted to reflect the Age of the Player. I'm in FE, I have like 130,000,000 of both Coin and Supplies. Why would I be interested in being "rewarded" 240 supplies or 1,000 coins? Or even the 1 FP I got today on one. My two cents is - ditch this feature.

DeletedUser28970

If you are getting 1,000 coins then it is adjusted for your age. Be glad you aren't the poor slob that is getting 60 coins or 60 supplies!

DeletedUser28670

The big problem with these damn incidents is now, I start pressing on random trees or basically anything in the scenery thinking they are incidents :oops:

DeletedUser

View attachment 6600

You might find @Dursland 's troops in there.
Is this one of them?

how-not-to-be-seen-greeny-monty-python-demotivational-posters-1311698262.jpg

DeletedUser30351

My adobe flash player has been crashing if I leave the game unattended for more than 5 minutes and I'm getting low video storage messages in same. This just started with the rarities roll-out. I have animations turned off and adobe is always on auto update, I checked anyway, it's fine. I also lost a relic in GE to same as others have noted.

Darth Mole

So I'm late to the conversation, but I want to voice my displeasure with the Incidents feature. First, it's a pain to go looking for them. I never liked looking for Apples in trees and I like this even less. Second. the "rewards" are NOT worth the effort. Minimally they should be adjusted to reflect the Age of the Player. I'm in FE, I have like 130,000,000 of both Coin and Supplies. Why would I be interested in being "rewarded" 240 supplies or 1,000 coins? Or even the 1 FP I got today on one. My two cents is - ditch this feature.
Simple solution to this one. Don't go looking for them.

Any more problems for Dr Mole?

DeletedUser29646

Seems to be an issue, they are spawning in your town so you have to sell or move a building to get to them... probably reason why I have yet to find any outside of town, seems based on your town limit you have to find the one in your town and pretty much sell every building you go to start the incident which i not gonna do...

DeletedUser28970

Seems to be an issue, they are spawning in your town so you have to sell or move a building to get to them... probably reason why I have yet to find any outside of town, seems based on your town limit you have to find the one in your town and pretty much sell every building you go to start the incident which i not gonna do...
Why are you selling buildings just to find incidents? Are you actually doing that or are you just flapping your jaws to hear the wind? Wow. Somebody's got you chasing a wild red herring.
(Personally, I think you're just talking.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28222

I am in contemporary era, but not get any incidents yet. Where is the problem?

DeletedUser29646

Those who have not gotten any yet most likely due to them spawning in your town behind buildings you can not get too, which I hope they fix, maybe make them spawn in areas you can not build like the none graph areas.

DeletedUser29646

Why are you selling buildings just to find incidents? Are you actually doing that or are you just flapping your jaws to hear the wind? Wow. Somebody's got you chasing a wild red herring.
(Personally, I think you're just talking.)

U obviously did not read what I said... "which I not gonna do" Also its true they spawn in town multiple friends and clan mates had same issue.

DeletedUser29055

U obviously did not read what I said... "which I not gonna do" Also its true they spawn in town multiple friends and clan mates had same issue.

Do you already have incidents (you will know because you got a big, big pop-up when you logged in)? In both my worlds, most of the incidents are outside the town. And you do not sell any buildings to collect incidents in the city. They are hard to see and find between buildings, but otherwise no need to sell anything.

Again, unless you haven't gotten the pop-up when you logged in, you do not have incidents yet.

DeletedUser28670

I'm very happy, my city is an archaeological treasure indeed, I've found 10 mammoth bone archaeological digs since incidents came out :cool:

DeletedUser28970

Do you already have incidents (you will know because you got a big, big pop-up when you logged in)? In both my worlds, most of the incidents are outside the town. And you do not sell any buildings to collect incidents in the city. They are hard to see and find between buildings, but otherwise no need to sell anything. Again, unless you haven't gotten the pop-up when you logged in, you do not have incidents yet.
Those who have not gotten any yet most likely due to them spawning in your town behind buildings you can not get too, which I hope they fix, maybe make them spawn in areas you can not build like the none graph areas.

Thanks for handling that one ... "which I not gonna do" is completely beyond my level of understanding. Wow ... I wouldn't waste too much time on this one if I were you.

DeletedUser26120

Please report posts if there is a problem. Let's keep thread discussions pertinent to the subject at hand.