• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

QUEST OVERVIEW

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12620

LOVE IT!

I like how you can click the handy box which will not show a pop up when aborting a quest this makes my rounds much faster and easier!

29-thank-you-meme-15.png

DeletedUser26154

I recently upgraded about 2 minutes before the time of this writing.
Love it already.

2f1f81f38d960232321f2dbaa6fc191e.png

I'm waiting for 3 "Plunder Neighbor" Recurring Quests.

DeletedUser12620

PLEASE, make an additional button for the reoccurring quests... "Collect & Do it again!" This will eliminate all the aborting non-sense and time wasting to get back to the same exact quest. Obviously if the reoccurring quests are over don't display it but otherwise display it a long with the regular collect button that would take you to the next reoccurring quest.

Also, It would be ideal if you could access FP drop quests or all quests I guess ABOVE the Great building Detail page... so lets say your dropping FP , instead of closing out 5 windows to get back to the quests clicking collect then aborting-ok-aborting-ok*5 then trying to remember what gb you were dropping on for who and continuing on... this would help greatly with that poor window management.

I like it +1

DeletedUser

Once I get used to the visual difference, I believe I will really like the new interface. Unlike the new GB interface, which is crap.

DeletedUser29623

I mostly play on mobile and really like this change. Less of the city is covered by tabs

Zatrikon

We came up with a new Quest Overview which should be able to display all of the needed information in an efficient way ...
Not *all* of the information! For quests with large numbers (coins / supplies / happiness), it rounds of the amount you've gained so far. I want to be able to see the exact amount - especially for Happiness quests.

I currently have a quest that says "Gain 10,000 happiness". It shows I have gained "9.7k" so far. I want to have more precision than that. How much more do I need? 300? 201? Something in between? Hovering over it or clicking on the bar does not give me the exact number, like it does for the current amounts of coins / supplies / medals. This is a problem for planning.

(Other than this one issue, I don't see any other problems with the new quest format.0

Last edited:

DeletedUser30312

Dude, seriously. You are another in a growing line of players that are way off the beaten path as far as playing strategy/style, yet want Inno to tailor the game to your eccentric choices. You are 5 ages ahead of your city development on the Continent Map, and you think you're being discriminated against because you screwed up your own access to recurring quests! Everyone does have the same opportunities in this game, you have just blown yours for now.

THIS. He's got Myciena popping up in IA? lulz. That city's built enough that he can move up to EMA and maybe later and still make his neighbors cry.

Algona

they change things for the better i like the new quest overview tbh

Unfortunatly INNO does not always improve things with their changes. There's way too many example where they botched changes.

Happily except for rounding some amounts, I think INNO got this one right.

I've made a couple mistakes, but they have been my fault for not reading closely.

Well done INNO.

Now about the GB interface... Heh. Sorry, I won't go there.

DeletedUser31461

I am not a fan of the new change for quest cycling on the iPhone. I could cycle through quests at least twice as fast before this change was made. I like the idea of having an option "Collect Reward and Repeat Quest"..... but if they're not going to do that, please go back to the old format. It was way faster. The change on the PC is good, though. That is a definite improvement.

DeletedUser12620

I am not a fan of the new change for quest cycling on the iPhone. I could cycle through quests at least twice as fast before this change was made. I like the idea of having an option "Collect Reward and Repeat Quest"..... but if they're not going to do that, please go back to the old format. It was way faster. The change on the PC is good, though. That is a definite improvement.

It takes me 15 minutes to cycle on 21 worlds on mobile and about 30 to an hour on PC. I will need to retime myself when I get the time but my Feedback on PC is that it's too large on the screen could you maybe shrink it down just a little?

(story and recurring quest tabs) Too big in my opinion.