• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for GE-focused guild

DeletedUser29623

I’m basically a farmer/trader, not into GvG, but have negotiated all of Level 4 a few times on another world. Would love to join a guild that’s committed to opening up at least L3 every week, but my current guild is full of somewhat inactive players in higher ages who never donate the goods needed. Frustrating! Not rushing up the tech tree, so very interested in FP swaps to level up GBs. I’m a very active trader—just don’t make me fight!

DeletedUser31592

I had also been struggling with this as I have one of my more experimental cities in A-world. I join a new guild each week and am disappointed that they only do level 1 of the GE. So by Friday, I quit. Guild hop until I come across one to try out for the next GE. Well, I scored on Sunday. I came across one that unlocks level 4 every week- and they are open join. I haven't interacted with anyone yet, so I'm not sure how they are other than opening up Level 4 each week. Name is SiVisPacemParaBellum. A strange mouthful, but something beyond level 1! :D

DeletedUser24873

If you are in A world I play with Silvershade Traders and we open all 3 levels every week and level 4 often.
If you are in N world I play with Expedition Traders and we open all 4 levels every week.
If you are in Q world I play with Integrity 2 and we open all 4 levels every week.

In all worlds we have really good GE records and all guilds have active daily members.

I’m basically a farmer/trader, not into GvG, but have negotiated all of Level 4 a few times on another world. Would love to join a guild that’s committed to opening up at least L3 every week, but my current guild is full of somewhat inactive players in higher ages who never donate the goods needed. Frustrating! Not rushing up the tech tree, so very interested in FP swaps to level up GBs. I’m a very active trader—just don’t make me fight!
Which world are you playing? In O you can try Sapphire Nexus!!! We are a good fit by everything you describe about your play style!!!

DeletedUser31592

Bless you!
Just don't mix up your worlds and accidentally leave like I did :rolleyes:
There is a reason I played for a few years with only ONE world. Then I decided to start trying some of these 'guide' strategies out just for kicks. Unless I am on my main, I never know where I am.....

DeletedUser

Just don't mix up your worlds and accidentally leave like I did :rolleyes:
There is a reason I played for a few years with only ONE world. Then I decided to start trying some of these 'guide' strategies out just for kicks. Unless I am on my main, I never know where I am.....
I use a name for my cities that starts with the same letter as the world it's on. For example, my city on Xyr is Xanadu. That way I always know where I am. (Except on mobile, I don't know where the city name is listed there.)

DeletedUser31592

If I'm such a genius, how did I not know where the city name is? :p
They only change the apps like a million times per year. You can't be expected to know everything. ;)

It used to be displayed on the mobile version. I used to have a name for my city. I never noticed that they stopped displaying it until I just went to edit my profile and it said "JCera's City", which was not the name. So somewhere along the way, they stopped showing it and my city name defaulted back to the standard. I don't care at all, but it made me realize I never noticed. Super observant over here.

DeletedUser32222

I know this post is a little old, but if you are still looking for a GE oriented guild you are welcome to join ours. We are Elite Kill Werks and are a somewhat newly formed guild here in Arvahall. We were tired of losing GE and carrying others on our back so we set off on our own crusade. We open up Level IV weekly and finish with well over 100% participation. We are now 15-0-0 thanks to active mates. We do have a minimum requirement of 32 encounters (all of Level 2) that has served us very well. This is our one and only requirement and we take it quite seriously. So if you are interested please send a message to myself or the names below. Best of luck.
- CurSd
- Crematoria
- rbkm05
- Psyche the Perceptive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31540

I had also been struggling with this as I have one of my more experimental cities in A-world. I join a new guild each week and am disappointed that they only do level 1 of the GE. So by Friday, I quit. Guild hop until I come across one to try out for the next GE. Well, I scored on Sunday. I came across one that unlocks level 4 every week- and they are open join. I haven't interacted with anyone yet, so I'm not sure how they are other than opening up Level 4 each week. Name is SiVisPacemParaBellum. A strange mouthful, but something beyond level 1! :D

Join us .... 'The Humble Horde'

we are a newish guild on Arvahall , formed 27 weeks ago. We have 13 members from Progressive Era to Iron Age and scores from 2.5 million to 7000. Our overall record in GE is 24 championships and 3 runner-ups. We open lv 4 of GE every week though members are only required to finish 16 / 64.

We have a 5, two 10, a 20, and a 30 fp swap and its nice with our small size as it allows our members to have great control at placing for GB rewards. Our swaps are very active .

Our members are also incredibly generous ... whenever a new GB is constructed in our Guild every member is required to contribute at least 2 forge points to the GB but most members contribute 10 and some even regularly contribute 20 or 30

Every single Fair trades is accepted daily -- maybe the single greatest reason for joining...

We dabble in GvG on the Colonial Map and i've also started trying to take some sectors on the HMA map

Our overall ranking is #180 although and we are a lv 13 guild though we are growing very quickly.

Any active player is welcome to join our very great (and humble) guild

DeletedUser31560

Wolfghost clan has some serious expedioners. #1 about half the time. Most in high or late medieval. We can’t beat the top expeditioners when we run across them; we will settle for second. Only 1 3rd in our history. Low level clan. I just finished 3rd difficulty for the second time.

DeletedUser3549

Celtica is looking for players!

• No GvG
  • Expeditions
  • GB Group
  • Laid Back, Friendly, Supportive
COME JOIN US!
Guild Celtica

ladyleader

Did you ever find a guild to your liking? If not you can always try Forgotten Ghost...