• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26120

Nice change coming up on Wednesday for plunderers. New icon for after you've attacked:

PlunderAway.png

DeletedUser

Neighbors don't seem to like my tax collectors, standard new message when receiving complaints:
"Your message has been forwarded to management, they suggest you attempt to reason with the tax collectors when they stop by next."

Looking forward to the less than happy responses.
I believe I will use this, with your permission, of course.

DeletedUser26154

There has been an increase in plundering since the Kraken was introduced.
Some of my fellow guild members have been vocal to me with their complaints.
I asked my fellow guildies if they ever plundered before?
They say they do, then I write back a dozen big long eloquent paragraphs explaining why I never plunder.

3d2c01cc275062c6276cafbff715bcbc.png

What comes around, goes around.

DeletedUser29563

There has been an increase in plundering since the Kraken was introduced.
Some of my fellow guild members have been vocal to me with their complaints.
I asked my fellow guildies if they ever plundered before?
They say they do, then I write back a dozen big long eloquent paragraphs explaining why I never plunder.

View attachment 8421

To be perfectly honest. Being plundered has never really bothered me much.
I make it a point to protect the valuable stuff. But if someone were to get an 8 hr production hit from a goods building. I just make a mental note and Go on about my business.
I've never seen it as a game breaker.

DeletedUser31440

Secondary message after plundering someone that has received the earlier message:

"Management has informed me that while heading to your city to speak with you, my tax collectors were greeted by two belligerents with spears hanging around in the wilderness near your gates. The ruffians have been dealt with and should trouble passerbys no more. After dealing with the ruffians my tax collectors entered your city but alas you were nowhere to be found, as they had been instructed to find you and listen to your appeal. As no appeal was heard, my tax collectors made the decision to continue about their busy schedule, do not worry inspite of all the confusion taxes have been collected."

DeletedUser30312

Sometimes I got people retaliating, but not often. For the most part, I seldom see more than 2 or 3 people per hood rotation who actually bother to try taking a crack at me.

Unfortunately, I got datman in my hood again this rotation, and have been getting near daily visits as well. I guess he finally got tired of LMA. Given his aggression, I can't really count it as karma.

DeletedUser29295

Just hit a new milestone this morning:

Screenshot (353)_LI.jpg

And I have been playing this long:

Screenshot (354).png

Averaging almost 40 wins per day: some days I barely get to fight. 40 Weeks of GE is 2560 Battles: I would say I negotiated @ 500 on GE4 until my GB's were high enough. So call it 2k GE wins, plus @ 2k wins from my Continental Map. So roughly 7k hood players taxed since I started playing.