• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser28711

For those that have actually experienced Blocked Road incidents, did they appear only on 2-lane roads or have they spawned on both 1-lane & 2-lane roads?

Lancer

For those that have actually experienced Blocked Road incidents, did they appear only on 2-lane roads or have they spawned on both 1-lane & 2-lane roads?

I've had them in paths, roads, and only twice have I actually had one that was basically against the wall of a building that was on the outskirts of my city. That was when it wasn't fully released though. But roads/paths all can and do get incidents on them.

qaccy

I've had them in paths, roads, and only twice have I actually had one that was basically against the wall of a building that was on the outskirts of my city. That was when it wasn't fully released though. But roads/paths all can and do get incidents on them.

Note that this isn't a complaint, merely an observation, but I've yet to see one on a 2-lane road in my Oceanic Future city. Meanwhile my Arctic Future city has received incidents on its two-lane roads more than enough times for me to wonder if it's actually not possible for incidents to appear on Aqua Highways. It's merely anecdotal evidence but both cities have had incidents since shortly after the initial rollout and I find it odd that they've never appeared on those roads for me. They both have a similar amount of 2-lane roads as well, so it's not something simple like 'well this city has 4x more roads so of course it's more likely that incidents will appear there'.

Anyway, ever since the full rollout and the increase in rewards that came with it, I've noticed an equal decrease in the frequency of them appearing. It seems that Inno may have gone back to the original version of incidents that was released on beta, more or less. Fewer incidents with larger rewards. Hopefully an improvement for those who don't like sweeping through their city constantly throughout the day!

DeletedUser28711

I found one on my single lane road so I'm sure its both...

Thank you both for the response.

With that info in hand, what methods work for being able to spot these Blocked Road incidents as I don't see it being easy to find them behind tall buildings?

DeletedUser

Thank you both for the response.

With that info in hand, what methods work for being able to spot these Blocked Road incidents as I don't see it being easy to find them behind tall buildings?
I don't worry about the ones in the city that I can't see. The minimal rewards aren't worth the trouble of picking up buildings and looking behind them, especially when you have a more advanced city.

DeletedUser29623

Someone suggested earlier that in mobile you can “move” a building like a house along the lines of the roads before replacing it where it was and pick up incidents that way. It works for me. Not sure what the browser equivalent would be, but don’t they light up when you mouse over them?

DeletedUser29623

Did you try mousing over the roads? I mean, I am forced to go back and forth between the browser and the mobile version right now because the most recent mobile interface update makes it impossible to find out what age my special production buildings are. I’ll try it over the next few days and see

DeletedUser

Did you try mousing over the roads? I mean, I am forced to go back and forth between the browser and the mobile version right now because the most recent mobile interface update makes it impossible to find out what age my special production buildings are. I’ll try it over the next few days and see
I have. I have also tried dragging a building. Neither works on browser when you have tall buildings completely obscuring the road. So I just look where I can and don't worry about the rest.

DeletedUser29623

I have. I have also tried dragging a building. Neither works on browser when you have tall buildings completely obscuring the road. So I just look where I can and don't worry about the rest.

What a nuisance! I do think that incidents should be limited to the outskirts of the city.

In my experiments, I did notice that with the "Move" tool selected, I could make building's translucent by mousing over them. Whether they're translucent enough to see incidents on the roads, I can't say, as I don't have any on my roads right now, but that might be worth trying now and then.

Feirefis

Yeah, every cear after the fall event i missed the "collecting apples" - this was great fun all day. Now i like to scan the area around my city. Thats a really GREAT improvement. Thanx !

DeletedUser12620

I like it, it's like GE rewards cut in half that's ok, I heard they plan to make incidents more visible which is great!