• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Do you get ranking points from collecting from Arc

DeletedUser13601

Hi all,

does collecting from Arc/Atomium/Obs count towards your ranking points or you do have to donate manually the goods for them to count?
Thank you

DeletedUser26965

No they don't count as they are considered productions when you look at the contributions page whereas contributions from you are considered donations and donations are considered "spending" so you get points.

edit: Just wanted to edit this so players don't get confused. I should have mentioned originally I knew we got points from Arc, Atom, OBS but when I tested on Beta it didn't give me points and will retest there today, sorry for the confusion about something I should have made clear in my original comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13601

That's what I thought, but several players have told me they count, and on the unofficial wiki it says they count as well.
Any chance we could have an official answer to this question please? thank you

DeletedUser

No they don't count as they are considered productions when you look at the contributions page whereas contributions from you are considered donations and donations are considered "spending" so you get points.
Except that the official announcement (I looked it up) for the "new" ranking points system said the only time goods don't count is when you trade them. And really, any good you donate, you first had to produce, right? So in essence all goods are "production". :)

DeletedUser13838

Except that the official announcement (I looked it up) for the "new" ranking points system said the only time goods don't count is when you trade them. And really, any good you donate, you first had to produce, right? So in essence all goods are "production". :)
Yes, the goods from your Treasury GB's count toward your ranking points. They do not count for "donating goods to your Guild Treasury" quests.
Agree with the last 2. The goods donated to the treasury by your GB productions count for your ranking points.

DeletedUser26965

Well, test and see, let us know because I was sure at one point they did but recently saw they didn't so test to make sure.

DeletedUser13601

Thank you all for the insights. I have just tested this and it does seem like they count.

DeletedUser26965

It's bizarre, when I first tested on Beta it didn't work but it worked on Live today so I'll wait to test again later on Beta and see what happens.

DeletedUser26120

Can confirm does increase your point ranking. Arc, Atomium and Observatory collections all do. The bigger the collection and higher the era, the more points you get.

You get same amount of points you'd get if you'd directly donated the goods to treasury yourself.