• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Greifental Times

spnnr

d9629ec6a2f14c779890d0c7573c7e38.png

spnnr

Woke up this morning to find the neighbor's have left . FoE can I get a forwarding address since they borrowed a couple dozen forge points, a hoe and my best pair of longjohns. I expect the property values will drop now as they were some of the local elite. My only real regret though is the skid marks left on the front lawn after all that moving..
d6e45c964428422b8965067e6ceb2da7.png

spnnr

Alls quiet on the Western Frontier as nary a peep/pop or snap has been heard after the first night of the mass reorganization. Poop has been scooped, lawns unsullied, garbage has been collected and cellulite has been discreetly hidden up to this point.
Time to get do a bit of intel gathering with help from my little friends..
2n1c6ci.jpg

spnnr

and there it happened..as I was about to doze off thumbing through the kindle version of War and Peace..
a huge stick came barreling through the french windows and straight into the Jacuzzi and narrowly denying the world of another castrato..
After ensuring all bits and pieces were attached in their appropriate places , grabbing a toga I rushed to the derelict windows and spied my defenders sunbathing...After a butter curdling shout they quickly got dressed and attempted to repel the enemy..Though a strange thing happened the enemy stopped, bent over and rolled about all the while laughing and crying. They then retreated up the hill followed by howls of derisive laughter ..and my semi nude soldiers jiggling all the way..

b09d893ae26c40bab7eecae7eb002997.png

spnnr

While pondering my next move, there was a knock at the door and before I could answer a hairy nose poked in..
11hqs1i.jpg

After climbing down from the nearest table and catching my breadth , it appears it was an invite from Phoenix Rising, as they had heard of my ineptitude and wondered if I was interested in coming over since there regular entertainment were off to the Donald's inauguration. Maybe it was time for a change , and that creature look rabid and since my insurance coverage didnt cover bites from small furry animals I took the offer..

spnnr

Its Christmas Eve in Greifental and a lot of weird things been happening..first its the carolers ..

(To The Tune of “Winter Wonderland”)

Doorbell rings, I’m not list’nin’,
From my mouth, drool is glist’nin’,
I’m happy — although
My boss let me go —
Happily addicted to the FoE.

All night long, I sit clicking,
Unaware time is ticking,
There’s beard on my cheek,
Same clothes for a week,
Happily addicted to the FoE!

Friends come by; they shake me, Saying, “Yo, man!
Don’t you know tonight’s the sing song?”

With a listless shrug, I mutter “No, man;
I just discovered db-forge-dot-com!”

I don’t phone, don’t send faxes,
Don’t go out, don’t pay taxes,
Who cares if someday, they drag me away?
I’m happily addicted to online gameplay

I’m happily addicted to the Foe!
Happ-ily, ad-dict-ed to the Foe!!!

*found on the web and played with it a bit..

Last edited: