• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to win 4 battles without losing?

DeletedUser32822

There are quests and daily challenges that ask for winning 3 to 4 battles in a row without losing. So far, I have failed to do so even with the best possible army for my age (Early Middle Age). Is there some skill that I’m yet to acquire? Also, is auto-battle a viable option or is that outcome totally random?

BruteForceAttack

GE-1st level battles should be easy
In hood, try and attack the lowest level players. You could even send few messages and see someone will put no city defense so that you can attack them.

Auto battle is not a viable option, unless you know what you are doing.

DeletedUser32822

Thanks!!!! About auto-battle, could you please explain a little more; especially what you meant by, "unless you know what you are doing"? What should or must I know to utilize auto-battle effectively?

DeletedUser

What should or must I know to utilize auto-battle effectively?
You must be able to recognize when a battle is won no matter what, not to mention be able to correctly assess your worst possible losses in winning said battle.

Freshmeboy

Auto battle is actually not for the new player but the advanced...it requires knowing battle strategies and how the AI reacts, what order it will usually use and what the AI will do (sometimes stupidly) with your troops. My advice is to battle manually in GE weekly, it will help your guild in growth and you in understanding advanced strats....Good luck

Algona

Each time you get a new neighborhood go through the bottom dozen or 20 hoodies attacking each. Don;t Autobattle. Wait for the battle to form.

If the neighbor has a 2 spear or other cruddy defense write down their name.

If they are strong, surrender.

Keep the list of cruddy defenses to attack when you need easy wins.