• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Renovation Kit

DeletedUser25412

Will a renovation kit used on an event building increase the amount of goods, happy or FPS that it puts out?

DeletedUser31440

Then what is the good of the kit?

Amount of goods produced will stay the same, but they will be for the age of the building, upgrading to your Current Age/Era causes the building to produce goods of that Age/Era. Happiness scales according to age, so the higher the age of the building = more happy, if the building provides coins and supplies those will increase as the Age/Era of the building increases as well, population provided or required will also increase. If you are solely looking for fp's then it is usually more efficient, population and happiness wise, to keep the special building at as low of an Age/Era as possible.

DeletedUser

Then what is the good of the kit?
Amount of goods produced will stay the same, but they will be for the age of the building, upgrading to your Current Age/Era causes the building to produce goods of that Age/Era. Happiness scales according to age, so the higher the age of the building = more happy, if the building provides coins and supplies those will increase as the Age/Era of the building increases as well, population provided or required will also increase. If you are solely looking for fp's then it is usually more efficient, population and happiness wise, to keep the special building at as low of an Age/Era as possible.
I would add that once priority buildings get motivated, the rest are motivated in order of their era, starting with the current era. So if you have Tribal Squares, for example, that are several ages behind, and you have any issue with getting everything aided, they might not produce their goods at all.

Freshmeboy

Valuable prizes such as the new 3X3 Pillar or the Halloween Black Tower will need an upgrade entering into new eras. I never have enough one ups or renos because of the large amounts of Soks I own. While INNO values them higher than I do, (1700 diamonds) they are highly valued by rising players...