• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.119 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

KeithOfTheForge

I was really hoping to see something about not getting penalized for not completing a daily quest in this update since it was mentioned in the last update.

It is very frustrating when you keep getting "gain control over 5 provinces" in your daily quests. It starts pushing you across the map way too quickly if you don't want to get penalized. I just moved into the Progressive era today and my Progressive era map is almost complete.

DeletedUser

I was really hoping to see something about not getting penalized for not completing a daily quest in this update since it was mentioned in the last update.

It is very frustrating when you keep getting "gain control over 5 provinces" in your daily quests. It starts pushing you across the map way too quickly if you don't want to get penalized. I just moved into the Progressive era today and my Progressive era map is almost complete.
So stop scouting. If you have no scouted-but-unconquered provinces, the Daily Challenge won't give you those quests.

qaccy

That's just luck of the draw, really. DCs have a pretty exhaustive list of tasks, so you should be seeing them all pretty equally but there's no control over what tasks you get (if there was, people would just pick the simple ones every time).

But yeah, if you don't want your map to get too far ahead just leave your map complete once you finish Progressive and don't scout anymore until you feel like you're ready to.

KeithOfTheForge

So stop scouting. If you have no scouted-but-unconquered provinces, the Daily Challenge won't give you those quests.
But yeah, if you don't want your map to get too far ahead just leave your map complete once you finish Progressive and don't scout anymore until you feel like you're ready to.

Thanks! I didn't know that. Time to stop scouting I guess (until the next event makes me scout).

centaurgod

Really dislike the new graphics for production buildings. The glaring white graphics are a visual strain. Not having the words that tell me what I am building/making and having to go to wiki to check things is annoying. Please put the various words back i.e. coins, goods, supplies,etc..... Guessing at times at what the building can make means I now have to keep a cheat sheet by my desk,

Last edited:

DeletedUser26660

Really dislike the new graphics for production buildings. The glaring white graphics are a visual strain. Not having the words that tell me what I am building/making and having to go to wiki to check things is annoying. Please put the various words back i.e. coins, goods, supplies,etc..... Guessing at times at what the building can make means I now have to keep a cheat sheet by my desk,

100% agree, looks like a young kid got a pen and scrawled it down, is that the best INNO can come up with...bland, uninspiring and far more difficult to assess compared to the old version which one could assess at a glance....:(

lemur

You may have already seen them on the mobile version of the game ...

Everything about "mobile" devices is awful. .So if you're trying to tell us that redesigning the browser version of the game to look like the mobile version is an "improvement" then I would say that's a lie.

but the new production windows have now made their way to the Browser version of the game! Aside from the cleaner look ...

Cleaner look? .Is it "cleaner" because you scrubbed away the former artwork and replaced the wood-toned window with a bright antiseptic one? .It reminds me of how white rice is produced by scrubbing away the brown husk — along with all of the fiber and most of the nutrition — thereby giving it a "cleaner look."

Last edited:

ODragon

I like the new looks. I do find it cleaner and gives way more info that previously; much of which has been asked for.

lemur

I do find it cleaner ...

What does that even mean?

Did the old design have marks or stains? .Was it polluted or smelly? .Was it morally contaminated or offensive? .Was the old design rough or irregular and needing to be replaced with smooth, straight lines?

No, none of that is true. .Saying that the new design has a "cleaner look" is meaningless.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26660

I do find it cleaner.

I agree with lemur above...what does 'cleaner' mean...that it was dirty and we couldn't decipher the information, there was nothing wrong with how it looked before, it looked and worked fine, if it 'aint broke don't fix it.

Instead of reinventing the wheel how about getting on and implementing some new and useful things instead that are continually suggested and supported by members in the appropriate thread and yet never seem to materialise..

Graviton

The only thing I like about the redesign of that window is that clicking on a working building highlights the production selection it's working on. In every other way I find the look of the production window inferior to what we had before.

OTOH, I like the new barracks windows.

ODragon

I agree with lemur above...what does 'cleaner' mean...that it was dirty and we couldn't decipher the information, there was nothing wrong with how it looked before, it looked and worked fine, if it 'aint broke don't fix it.

Actually, it fixed a bunch of things you couldn't tell before.

-Previously, if you were training a troop, you couldn't tell if you had others to train or how long it would take them to heal
-While minor, I like the visual of which troops are good against which types. Most people here know that but still a bonus.
-On production buildings, once set, it just gave you the timer and the production. It didn't tell you the time you picked. If you had multiple going at once, it wasn't always easy to know which was which. There have been many complains about that previously.
-I believe the production window is now smaller, may just be an optical illusion though.

I find it a plus, as I'm guessing many others do since I've seen many of these things requested in the proposal threads.

TL;DR, gives much more info than before.

DeletedUser

-Previously, if you were training a troop, you couldn't tell if you had others to train or how long it would take them to heal
You also couldn't accidentally spend Diamonds to heal a wounded unit instead of starting the training of a new one. Poor design in that respect. Sometimes the old ways are just better.

ODragon

You also couldn't accidentally spend Diamonds to heal a wounded unit instead of starting the training of a new one. Poor design in that respect. Sometimes the old ways are just better.
You still can't unless you turned off the diamond use warning feature.

DeletedUser24719

Agree Algona like the new features but the look is horrible. Just to add can INNO ever concentrate on improving game play and improving rewards which are dismal. Come on! For level 4 GE there should only be large rewards not the piddling small and medium payoffs. Save those for the lower levels.