• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.120

DeletedUser29646

It says Daily challenge will now not cost more Coins then the reward of coins, will this also be true for Supplies? Cause I got a daily challenge where I had to pay more supplies then what was given to me.

DeletedUser31498

Ugh I thought this was intentional:
  • When not selecting a chest for the daily challange, the chest selection would reset at midnight. This has been fixed.
I had changed my daily time to give myself the option. That stinks they would change that and still deduct a point for not attempting a challenge. If I have to pick between useless coins and useless 10% collection bottles, I'd like to not lose a point for not caring.

Also, of all the display changes, on mobile when they ask if you want to spend diamonds for another turn negotiating they STILL block the choices so you can't tell what odds you have of succeeding next time.

DeletedUser32702

My old and tired eyes thank you for increasing the font of the numbers in the Friend's Tavern.

DeletedUser32702

in changelog 1.119 you mentioned the Carnival event. Is it still coming even though the Carnival ended on Fat Tuesday (Feb 12)?

DeletedUser30826

is anything being done fixing the way forge crashes on microsoft edge every five to ten minutes or so? the flash is already making me go through extra steps each time i switch planets, both on edge and chrome; and on edge, which is the mandatory browser for some machines on my campus, it moves slow as molasses when cruising over my city, etc.

Toppcatt

when are you going to fix the battle sounds constant playing and won't shut off ? i sent in a ticket and was told it would be fixed in an update and this is second update since ticket

I would love an answer to this too. It was suppose to be "fixed" in many other earlier fixes/patches, and yet it is even worse now, than it ever has been before. Ever since the last "fix", I get the droning sound IMMEDIATELY when the 1st unit moves, and it stays going until I refresh the screen. For all of the supposed "fixes" on this problem, it has NEVER gotten "fixed", and like I said, it's the worse it has ever been.

It sure would be nice, if whomever at Inno that is responsible for telling the Devs what things to do, would be a little more concerned with actually fixing their product, instead of trying to come up with more ways on how to con Players into buying Diamonds.

DeletedUser25166

I would love an answer to this too. It was suppose to be "fixed" in many other earlier fixes/patches, and yet it is even worse now, than it ever has been before. Ever since the last "fix", I get the droning sound IMMEDIATELY when the 1st unit moves, and it stays going until I refresh the screen. For all of the supposed "fixes" on this problem, it has NEVER gotten "fixed", and like I said, it's the worse it has ever been.

It sure would be nice, if whomever at Inno that is responsible for telling the Devs what things to do, would be a little more concerned with actually fixing their product, instead of trying to come up with more ways on how to con Players into buying Diamonds.
Myself and 2 guildmates have to refresh after a GvG battle, the droning is annoying. And I get white screen after 2 continent fights. 2 support tickets sent in, of course same stale response

DeletedUser34373

if you're having a sound issue it's a simple fix,mute the ingame sound. it's repetitive and unnecessary anyway,and that's probably why they havent prioritized fixing it.

some more important fixes would be to update/improve the long-outdated defender AI so that a player can't exploit it against just about any defense simply by using 7 rogues and a base unit,among other ways. Another long overdue issue is the neighborhood placement,someone with 1.5 million score and 100%+ attack boost shouldnt be placed to harass and abuse new/lower players regardless of what age they've decided to camp in,period.

might be nice if you guys decided on an update numbering format too,but now i suppose i'm just nitpicking :p
keep up the good work.

DeletedUser25166

if you're having a sound issue it's a simple fix,mute the ingame sound. it's repetitive and unnecessary anyway,and that's probably why they havent prioritized fixing it.

some more important fixes would be to update/improve the long-outdated defender AI so that a player can't exploit it against just about any defense simply by using 7 rogues and a base unit,among other ways. Another long overdue issue is the neighborhood placement,someone with 1.5 million score and 100%+ attack boost shouldnt be placed to harass and abuse new/lower players regardless of what age they've decided to camp in,period.

might be nice if you guys decided on an update numbering format too,but now i suppose i'm just nitpicking :p
keep up the good work.
And the white screen after battles?
Don’t tell me to mute my sound, tell INNO to stop messing things up everytime they do an update. They are adding to much to the game, without fixing current issues

DeletedUser32389

you should just stop playing GvG. :p
harry-potter-screaming-never.gif

DeletedUser34373

And the white screen after battles?
Don’t tell me to mute my sound, tell INNO to stop messing things up everytime they do an update. They are adding to much to the game, without fixing current issues
And If I've having lag issues I should just stop playing GVG? "Just quit" isn't an answer to anything. I was about to give you some advice on what to do if you have nothing constructive to say, but I'll heed it myself and stop here :rolleyes:

lol i love how some people insert words in your mouth,and then berate you for the things you never actually said,rofl nice Strawman arguments there but back on topic,yes if you have a sound issue,mute the sound,if the screen goes white or freezes,reload the screen. GvG has always lagged ever since I can remember,so it isnt a case of "Inno sscrewing things up with updates" or w/e your silly argument was. if you're that unhappy go play something else,you'll soon find that ALL games experience issues after an update and require a patch,its the nature of the beast. anytime you take something that works in current state and modify it,some issues are bound to pop up,this game serves thousands if not millions of users and i would say that,for the most part,Inno does a pretty darned good job given the circumstances. I needle them a bit because thats my way and by CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from the playerbase they recognize issues and work to improve them. if you've nothing better to do than gripe and attack other people giving reasonable feedback,then maybe you shouldn't be here.