• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.123 Feedback

DeletedUser31778

Has the range issue actually been fixed? I cleared my Chrome cache which screwed up all my other tabs, all for nothing. The range still doesn't show and I'm losing units because of it. Knowing the range is a big part of the strategy. Like others have said, I have no idea why they were even touching the combat code in the last version. Is there a trick to getting new fixes to show up?

DeletedUser30312

“Clear your cache and update your browser”
According to Elaine and qaccy, everything is your fault not INNO or these upgrades

I clear the browser cache out every time there's a game update. It takes a while for the game to load everything up again, but it has been running smoother for me today than it has over the last several weeks.

DeletedUser16068

I have not read all the comments; do not see this in what I have read
The background of my send box in the message thread has turned from ivory to grey.
The typed letters do not stand out well on this grey background. Cannot see what I am typing there
Not enough contrast
Anyone else seen this?

DeletedUser32355

The background of my send box in the message thread has turned from ivory to grey.
The typed letters do not stand out well on this grey background. Cannot see what I am typing there
Not enough contrast
Anyone else seen this?
I do too. Besides what you stated, it also makes the message system look a lot worse, because the colors don't match. :mad:

Volodya

Not enough contrast
Anyone else seen this?
Yeah, sadly we've ALL seen it. This is an actual change to the game. It's astonishing really but somehow someone in Inno-land seems to have thought this was a good idea.

DeletedUser27046

I believe the mindset is,,,,, Ahhh, cost's to much, it's to hard, to much work, to do things the right way !!

On a side note, already missing the giggling from my confectioneries.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

I wonder if INNO isn't stumbling here simply because of the game content increase...DC's monthly events, etc. Everytime they try to fix something, another bug pops up...I have seen this very problem in other MMOs...

spnnr

Not enough contrast
Anyone else seen this?

This is crappy -if I wanted Bi focals I would buy a pair..

lemur

If I could fire an InnoGames employee for every time the poorly-conceived and horribly-programmed Tavern feature has crashed my browser during the past month, then there would be nobody left but the janitor — to turn out the lights and lock the door.

EnamIccug

Anyone else missing diamond packages that were previously available? Right now, my largest diamond package available for purchase is 11,000. Previously, the largest available was 29,000. I'd really like to know why the larger packages are no longer available, and when they'll be available again. The smaller packages are a comparatively worse value.

DeletedUser13736

Anyone else missing diamond packages that were previously available? Right now, my largest diamond package available for purchase is 11,000. Previously, the largest available was 29,000. I'd really like to know why the larger packages are no longer available, and when they'll be available again. The smaller packages are a comparatively worse value.
I looked at the screen, and I do think that those packages are not available anymore. Perhaps they will be placed back in, or because not many buy them they got rid of them. I don't know which.

EnamIccug

That's absolutely absurd if they're no longer available. The larger the pack, the better value it is. They're basically screwing their best customers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

Try on mobile - I was missing the largest diamond offers on desktop but they were there on mobile.

It is 1000-2000 diamonds less than desktop but at least it's there.
poorly-conceived and horribly-programmed Tavern feature

I use this feature everyday and have no problems with it.

In fact, I've tracked every forge point I've gotten from taverns since Z world started. I am up to 884fps, coming out to a 5.97 per day average.

I was at 4.1~ average about 2 months ago so it's definitely going up as more people upgrade their cloths. Great feature, love it.

DeletedUser

On PC, the larger packages are on a separate tab from the lower ones. When you are in the shop, if you are looking at the ones up to 11,000 Diamonds, look at the tabs, there should be a second one for the larger packages. I just checked and it's still there for me.

DeletedUser31206

“Clear your cache and update your browser”
According to Elaine and qaccy, everything is your fault not INNO or these upgrades
I didn't say that. If you read what I said you would know that I said wait to complain until after the upgrade. Now that the upgrade has taken place if bugs are popping up I said to send the Support Team a ticket and if they reply with clear your cache then tell them that you already tried that before sending them a ticket and that will get them to get off their figurative lazy butts and fix the problem or send they'll send the complaint to INNO.

lemur

I use this feature everyday and have no problems with it.... .Great feature, love it.

And if others have huge problems with it — to the point where the feature is inoperable — that's apparently irrelevant to you.

InnoGames couldn't care less either. .Their response? ."Get a new computer," or, "Get a new operating system." .What a bunch of clowns.

DeletedUser

InnoGames couldn't care less either. .Their response? ."Get a new computer," or, "Get a new operating system."
You know, you come on here to complain about every single feature of this game and how it doesn't work well for you. Maybe you should listen to Inno for once. There's an old saying that if you keep having the same problem no matter where you are or who you're with, then the problem is probably you. (Incidentally, I've had that saying used on me once or twice, so don't think I'm trying to act like I'm morally superior in this.)

lemur

Clear cache, reboot browser, and watch progress bar stall at 70% ...

fu2ig.jpg

Clear cache again, reboot browser again, and log in again ...

Tell yourself, "It's all my fault; it couldn't possibly be the pathetically incompetent programming of InnoGames." .Perish the thought!

#FU2IG