• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Major issue with the finish now popup windows forcing you to use diamonds by error

DeletedUser22361

solution needs to be made regarding the instant finish popups that costs Diamonds.

Example: I was trying to train archers and the finish now popup appeared when trying to click on my other archer buildings and forced me to accidentally loose 50 diamonds.

Why can we not have the option to turn this off! I had 94 diamonds and was trying to save them so I could get a land expansion and this cost me 50 of them !

so mad !

cton2.forge

solution needs to be made regarding the instant finish popups that costs Diamonds.

Example: I was trying to train archers and the finish now popup appeared when trying to click on my other archer buildings and forced me to accidentally loose 50 diamonds.

Why can we not have the option to turn this off! I had 94 diamonds and was trying to save them so I could get a land expansion and this cost me 50 of them !

so mad !

Go to settings (lower left hand section of the browser) and there is a 'diamond use confirmation' option. Turn it on and it asks you if you are sure you want to use diamonds every time you click an option that requires diamond expenditure

DeletedUser22361

Go to settings (lower left hand section of the browser) and there is a 'diamond use confirmation' option. Turn it on and it asks you if you are sure you want to use diamonds every time you click an option that requires diamond expenditure

This is on but the instant pop ups do not do the Diamond Confirmation for instant finish for troops. It Automatically takes them

DeletedUser22361

I got this message back from Tech Support : When I contacted them to get my 50 diamonds back

We are sorry but we cannot do anything in this case. Mistakes like that do happen, but we cannot make corrections that come from the user's end. We can only compensate and fix errors that come from our end (bugs or similar). Please do understand our position, this could be viewed as the moderator's potential cheating or favoritism if we have to apply corrections for user mistakes and not just fix game errors.

Respectfully,

DeletedUser22361

The problem is the popups pop up so fast when your trying train multiple troops. I have tried to avoid hitting it it by mistake but I am so mad I am at the point of leaving the game.

Algona

Are you on mobile or PC?

i'm on PC. I just trained a new troop, hit the spend 50 Diamonds and my spend Diamonds confirmation popped up.

i went into the barracks, hit the 50 Diamonds, and again the spend Diamonds confirmation popped up.

Maybe it works different on mobile?

DeletedUser22361

Are you on mobile or PC?

i'm on PC. I just trained a new troop, hit the spend 50 Diamonds and my spend Diamond confirmation

i went into the barracks, hit the 50 Diamonds, and again the spend diamonds confirmation popped up.screen popped up.

Maybe ir works different on mobile?

I use both but this incident was using PC side. I am just so frustrated right now. I been playing for years but think its time to go.

Algona

I use both but this incident was using PC side. I am just so frustrated right now. I been playing for years but think its time to go.

Can I have your Diamonds?

Just kidding. Seems kinda overreacting to quit a game you've played for nigh on 3 years because of a bobble.

But heck if this is that aggravating, I guess you're making the right decision. Better luck on your next game.

KitKit035

This is on but the instant pop ups do not do the Diamond Confirmation for instant finish for troops. It Automatically takes them

I play mobile and PC. If you have diamond confirmation turned on in setting then it is going to ask you to confirm no matter what you are spending them on or how it is done.

I have done instant finish on troops several times and was asked to confirmed every time. I have noticed that IF I go to fast, then it will seem that the pop up does not appear. Happened just today in fact. The biggest problem I have is that the bubbles will be in the way of another building I may need to open, so I have to wait the minute for the bubble to disappear. I have also tried to not have my army buildings too close to each other so I can just avoid the bubble all together if I don't want to use it.

So before you quit or blame someone else, double check your settings on your computer and maybe slow down and allow the bubble to disappear and rearrange your city some.

DeletedUser32973

Create just one diamond farm and those 50 diamonds will look like peanuts. I agree it's a frustrating feature though. I feel like you should be able to turn off the little diamond pop-ups.

Agent327

The problem is the popups pop up so fast when your trying train multiple troops. I have tried to avoid hitting it it by mistake but I am so mad I am at the point of leaving the game.

In that case goodbye. You did it yourself, so blame yourself. Starting multiple posts on the same issue does not make it different.

Algona

Ir gets sillier. Seems to be an ongoing 'issue' with this player.

Please find a option for us to turn off these annoying instant pop ups. When you try to train troops a pop up window appears that wants you to spend diamonds for instant train. I have lost so many diamonds by accidentally clicking this. There should be an option for us to turn off if we don't want them to show up.

I have been loosing a lot of dimonands lately by touch screen errors and moving to fast. Seems buttons to close at times. Becoming fustrateing trying to save but loosing them in these errors. need better confirmation before diamonds taken out.

As well as other problems with the UI.

Best part might be this little bit of delayed Karma Blast.

WARNING, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS POP UP TO DISPLAY ARE YOU SURE ?
CLICK OK TO CONTINUE. ARE YOU VERY SURE? .. OK... CLICK OK TO PROCEED

LOL sorry I Feel your pain !

DeletedUser

Ir gets sillier. Seems to be an ongoing 'issue' with this player.

As well as other problems with the UI.

Best part might be this little bit of delayed Karma Blast.
I checked his posting history, and he seems to have a problem dealing with the interface on PC. Simple things like having the 3 buttons from the build menu (sell, move, cancel) over his city and accidentally selling stuff. Instead of slowing down or moving the buttons over the wilderness like most of us do, he just makes multiple complaints here expecting Inno to fix his inability to play the game without screwing up. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser26965

I checked his posting history, and he seems to have a problem dealing with the interface on PC. Simple things like having the 3 buttons from the build menu (sell, move, cancel) over his city and accidentally selling stuff. Instead of slowing down or moving the buttons over the wilderness like most of us do, he just makes multiple complaints here expecting Inno to fix his inability to play the game without screwing up. :rolleyes:
In all fairness there's one post I can see related to that Buttons that sell or move objects Glitch ? Automatically selecting stuff underneath in error which even with the change to make that easier can still be problematic at times.

Though this is not the first time complaining about losing diamonds;

Loosing diamonds by touch screen errors

Maybe he shut the confirmation off and doesn't know how to turn it back on. Or maybe just needs to slow himself and just take his time which seems to be his problem.