• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

inquiry on which browser to use for foe

• Thread starter DeletedUser35162
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Never heard of it, but also going to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion and just goes to show you can learn something new everyday.
It's an internet provider, not a browser. Airlyn and I live in the same city, which is why I recommended it to her. It isn't widely available.

DeletedUser35162

the mod in question whom i spoke to about my issue was seriak...i think thats his name. at first i was compliant in request to access foe game without addons...but recently added on some on the one browser i used to get in the game, edge browser. lastpass and adguard... he made it sound like those addons were some kind of threat to manipulate the game in some way -as i understood it from his email. "if" it was some other kind of suspicious addon to alter the game without me knowing, then his request to access foe without addons would be addressed in swift manner and i would comply. i "will" not back down. and continue using those addons

Bebops

Used to be a firefox fan, now I use palemoon. It is a lot like firefox but without all the baggage