• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tell Me Who you Are....

DeletedUser33297

I'm fairly new here, I'vr identified those that make sense. Since this isn't a proposal, I didnt check the records to see if I was in default. My apologies if I am.

Purpose of the thread: to get to konw whom you are talking to, and at.
To gain a little insight into who you might be taking too. Sometimes knowing that helps with your response.

I guess the best way to promote my thread is to go first.
62 years old
Retired

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35162

the name's dan...53 years old, avid gamer, family man, cat lover. semi retired, residing in california. iam fairly new to FOE. never in a million years would i have found interest in this game...am not too keen on social style games mind you. my username was only going to be temporary...and then i started to really like the game. i hope to associate with FOE in the coming days and months ahead

Graviton

55 years old. I earn a living as a mainframe systems programmer, I earn dollars for my minor league baseball collection by playing bass in two working bands. I'm also into Champions, the role-playing game (Hero System), and I've been hosting a mostly-monthly campaign for the last dozen years or so. My wife and I are the proud parents of two dogs, a Yorkie and her son, a Dorkie (Dachshund-Yorkie mix) both of whom are spoiled beyond all reason.

DeletedUser33297

Interesting.
29 years old
Working as receptionist
Love to play football, chess, foe (in that order)
Slovenija/Evropa
Thank you for replying. Nice to meet you.:)

52 years old
Domestic Goddess, and Handy Housewife
Give me a skillet and I will cook it
Give me a hammer and I will build it.
Give me a roll of duct tape and I will fix it, lol
I was a Navy Seabee for 20 yrs...I can relate to all 3 of those traits. Nice to meet you ;)

Professional Jockey, 37, favorite color purple, love mac n cheese, 3 dogs and a gopher, no mates.
Nice to meet you Darth. Can't go wrong with mac n' cheese.

the name's dan...53 years old, avid gamer, family man, cat lover. semi retired, residing in california. iam fairly new to FOE. never in a million years would i have found interest in this game...am not too keen on social style games mind you. my username was only going to be temporary...and then i started to really like the game. i hope to associate with FOE in the coming days and months ahead
Hey Dan, SoCal resident here, cat lover as well. Avid Steam user, 285 games at present. Nice to meet you as well.:)

55 years old. I earn a living as a mainframe systems programmer, I earn dollars for my minor league baseball collection by playing bass in two working bands. I'm also into Champions, the role-playing game (Hero System), and I've been hosting a mostly-monthly campaign for the last dozen years or so. My wife and I are the proud parents of two dogs, a Yorkie and her son, a Dorkie (Dachshund-Yorkie mix) both of whom are spoiled beyond all reason.
Nice to see a little bit about the person I so often agree with. Thanks Graviton. ;)

I was pretty forthcoming with my introduction, but it got 0 responses over a 5 day period, so I edited it down. Now I got 5 responses in 2 days. Maybe less is more.
Thank you all for your input.

DeletedUser33297

I'm not so much a cat lover as a slave to the nature of all cats. Point being....10 - 12 years ago my cat would wake me up by sitting on my face...cant breathe, wake up.....genius
I presumed he grew out of that, but he developed a specific "whine." Something that carried throughout the whole house. For the last 5 yrs, he has "whined" whenever he wants "somthing." All I can do is try and figure out what "THAT" is.

0200 - 0300
Apparently his clock isnt GPS related, as he wake me up between these hours.

DeletedUser31440

Sknowmen are ageless, however the human that sometimes thinks he controls this sknowman is 30 and manages a government sales contract. He also used to work on the reactor of a tin can a few hundred feet below the surface before he came to his senses and went back to the civilian life and spends most of his time in and around the DC area. Let it be known that said human must have a few screws loose because on sunny days in the summer he seems to enjoy being out in the sun watching the Nationals play baseball instead of being safe and sound in a deep freezer, but I do agree with his going to and watching the Capitals play, all that nice and shiny ice, bloody noses, missing teeth, chirps and good times.

DeletedUser

I am a 61 year old retired letter carrier (mailman). Dog lover. 2 miniature schnauzers that my wife and I spoil. One of them is having surgery tomorrow for a growth on her neck. No signs of malignancy in it. This is the only online game I play. Tried a couple of others over the years, but none of them were any fun as far as I was concerned. I like to bowl, but as some of you know I've been on hiatus due to a nerve issue in my right arm that required surgery. Will be getting back on the lanes in about a week for the summer seniors 9-pin tap league. I love music, but not much of the output since the mid-80s. Doesn't matter what kind, I judge each song on its own merits, not on its genre. Oh, and I've lived in the Greater Kansas City metro area for the entire 61 years, not counting vacations. :)

DeletedUser34893

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

DeletedUser34910

The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
LOL! Sounds like the upbringing of a wicked physician.. o_O
28, San Diego, married, 2 dogs, 2 cats.

Hobbies/Interests/Things: Volleyball, golf, bowling, fishing, reading, beer, wine, bourbon, responding to 3.5 week old forum posts at 11:30p pm

Newly developed addiction to FOE that elicits the eye rolls from my husband

:D