• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is it a Drama?

• Thread starter DeletedUser31908
  • Start date

DeletedUser31908

I am in LMA age. with about 155K point in #102 global ranking ,
this my new hood is top hood. ppl attacking me with FE troops, ME troops, PE troops ....
if I had more than 500% boost on my city defense it wasn't helpful ....
it is really unfair unfair unfair

http://prntscr.com/jqpgg6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Don't worry, someone will come along soon enough and advise you to collect on time and stop advancing, playing events etc. so you can sit in an age for 3 years in hopes to one day build up enough defenses.

DeletedUser31592

That is unfortunately the downside of being in a new world. If you age up quickly, you will be in a mixed-era neighborhood full of the top players. You can either try to join them (which most of them have spent a lot of money, so you would have to spend money to become equal), you can continue the path you are on (ageing up, being in one of the higher eras for the world, and getting beat up by the money spenders), or you can chill and wait a couple of months before moving forward any further.

DeletedUser30900

Don't worry, someone will come along soon enough and advise you to collect on time and stop advancing, playing events etc. so you can sit in an age for 3 years in hopes to one day build up enough defenses.
Better than someone who gives no advice besides pyramid selling a "fair boxing world"?

DeletedUser40242

totally off topic but im on the verge of quitting this game. I find the neighbor selection system for new neighbors unfair. more and more people are using high end guilds to get great buildings they shouldnt even have. and put large pools of money into events to get lots of watch fires. they pair you with neighbors of the same age which would normally be fair except that raiders have greatbuildings that go beyond high middle ages. i have this raider sir hanksalot who keeps attacking me. i cannot stop him at all. he has 292 percent so every unit he uses is unstoppable to me. he is same age as me so same units yet cannot stop him. that and when he attacks he uses 7 rogues and 1 heavy infantry. attack of 190 percents and defense of like 100s percents. maybe i could stop him if the ai would not attack his rogues but it does. and he knows it. people are taking advantage of the loop holes in this game. and its making it unfair and unfun for those of us who want to play normally. i have played this game almost 7 months taking my time. i formed my own guild and wanted to use the guild expedition to go solo and level up. i never even attack my neighbors. yet the few who attack me are supposedly according to the neighborhood selection system in the same level as i? wtf forge of empires that is bs. letting someone like sir hanksalot stay in a high middle ages hood when his power is well beyond it. he can attack and plunder whoever he wants and nobody can stop him. i have only 70000 points and you put me in a hood with someone with 1400000 points? that is unfair and unrealistic and i think you may lose a huge fan of your game. i am finding it flawed because of this among other things. and i am finding the stress of relentless raiders to not be worth the benefits. i believe i am not the only one but i am one to make a big deal out of this. so if you are an foe staff who is reading this i suggest you do something about this neighborhood system. if you are gonna favor premium players who can just cheat their way up with money and/or put people who can dominate a hood into a hood then your gonna lose people. its bs. that is all. i will not be getting back on here so if anyone replies i will not get it.

DeletedUser30900

totally off topic but im on the verge of quitting this game. I find the neighbor selection system for new neighbors unfair. more and more people are using high end guilds to get great buildings they shouldnt even have. and put large pools of money into events to get lots of watch fires. they pair you with neighbors of the same age which would normally be fair except that raiders have greatbuildings that go beyond high middle ages. i have this raider sir hanksalot who keeps attacking me. i cannot stop him at all. he has 292 percent so every unit he uses is unstoppable to me. he is same age as me so same units yet cannot stop him. that and when he attacks he uses 7 rogues and 1 heavy infantry. attack of 190 percents and defense of like 100s percents. maybe i could stop him if the ai would not attack his rogues but it does. and he knows it. people are taking advantage of the loop holes in this game. and its making it unfair and unfun for those of us who want to play normally. i have played this game almost 7 months taking my time. i formed my own guild and wanted to use the guild expedition to go solo and level up. i never even attack my neighbors. yet the few who attack me are supposedly according to the neighborhood selection system in the same level as i? wtf forge of empires that is bs. letting someone like sir hanksalot stay in a high middle ages hood when his power is well beyond it. he can attack and plunder whoever he wants and nobody can stop him. i have only 70000 points and you put me in a hood with someone with 1400000 points? that is unfair and unrealistic and i think you may lose a huge fan of your game. i am finding it flawed because of this among other things. and i am finding the stress of relentless raiders to not be worth the benefits. i believe i am not the only one but i am one to make a big deal out of this. so if you are an foe staff who is reading this i suggest you do something about this neighborhood system. if you are gonna favor premium players who can just cheat their way up with money and/or put people who can dominate a hood into a hood then your gonna lose people. its bs. that is all. i will not be getting back on here so if anyone replies i will not get it.
I like how people know they gonna be criticized for saying stupid stuffs and they still go ahead did so leaving a note “ don’t reply since I’m not gonna see it”.

DeletedUser37617

I like how people know they gonna be criticized for saying stupid stuffs and they still go ahead did so leaving a note “ don’t reply since I’m not gonna see it”.

I can't help but wonder if they even tried sending a friend request before they had their rant.... I know I was occasionally 'picked on' a bit, but I have improved over time and if it bothers me I just try to friend them (and yes, I know that not all attackers/plunderers except but so far it has worked for me).