• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Scammer on A world to beware of.

DeletedUser12274

Greetings ,

I am writing you to inform you of the character and actions of a member of the guild Shogun. Directly from the guild description it indicates "Loyalty, respect and honor are the traits we hold in the highest regard. Well dano6 agreed to a swap where I placed 345FP on his traz(which was done as agreed) in exchange for him placing only 170FP on to my Dynamic Tower. dano6 agreed to the terms of this swap, but then after a few days passed and he had not held up his end he left the message. I inquired to find out what was going on and also indicated that I was allowing extra time as it was a holiday weekend. dano6's response was simply "sometimes you win sometimes you lose." BpTexas and vampire18 were made aware of this issue and chose to do nothing. For a guild that claims to hold honor and respect in the highest regard the behavior of dano6...a top 25 player based on points even...is quite disappointing. Be warned, if you deal with dano6 then "sometimes you win sometimes you lose." It is sad to see that there is a scammer here on A world and it is only right that everyone know of said scammer.

conversation with dano6: prntscr.com/bcqb6x

Anabeth21

DeletedUser25819

sorry to hear that players are so rude, but dano6 has a reputation, the shogun guild is not what it used to be..too bad as it was a great guild at one time.

DeletedUser25819

why did you agree to such a bad deal to begin with?
I would a: never deal with this player on anything & b: it was a bad deal for you from the begging...

DeletedUser11427

sorry to hear that players are so rude, but dano6 has a reputation, the shogun guild is not what it used to be..too bad as it was a great guild at one time.
Shogun is actually better than it used to be. This player made a deal with a crooked player, that had little to do with Shogun.

DeletedUser21322

We are very sorry that this happens. however please be aware that making deals like this is allowed with in FoE however we are always sad to hear when something like this happens.

DeletedUser3485

bptexas, it has everything to do with your guild. Are you kidding? Change your profile to we support and condon crooked behavior. Snowbelle that is as lame a reply as you could make for Inno. You basically support this stealing from another person. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS.

Lancer

Snowbelle that is as lame a reply as you could make for Inno. You basically support this stealing from another person. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS.

To be quite honest, if you consider that INNO has no control over private dealings that go on between players, what kind of response would you like? Yes, it's terrible that has happened to you. If INNO would implement any kind of policy on this matter, I can't really see them trying to moderate it, instead they would prohibit this type of activity all together. You can always submit a ticket to support and if this is something that this player has done before they might do something about it but I'm not support so I can't say for sure.