• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friend me I polish and motivate everyday

• Thread starter DeletedUser12357
  • Start date

DeletedUser12357

Add me I also Look at visiting the friend tavern several times a day.

Mustapha00

I will certainly vouch for Harley. Very active player who Mo/Po on a regular basis and spends a great deal of time in my Tavern. Who could ask for more?

In addition, I'm always accepting Friends Invitations. I'm at my limit of 80 to extend, but I've room for plenty more if you send the invite.

DeletedUser12357

I will certainly vouch for Harley. Very active player who Mo/Po on a regular basis and spends a great deal of time in my Tavern. Who could ask for more?

In addition, I'm always accepting Friends Invitations. I'm at my limit of 80 to extend, but I've room for plenty more if you send the invite.

Thank You Mustapha00 I try my best. Unfortunately I had to remove a few people today for not doing anything. SOOOO im taking new friends. add my HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser12357

got room for a few more people. I Aid everyday and check several times a day for seats in taverns. HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser12357

ok I have slots open for people to add me . I can not add anyone because I am at my limit for that. If you want someone that Aids daily and sits in your tavern add me . HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser12357

I have a few more slots open after removing a few folks that havent been around in a month. If you want A friend that aids and sits in your tavern on a regular basis then add me.

DeletedUser12357

why is it taking you years to fill your friends list?
Its not taking me years I have a pretty full friends list. I dont carry dead weight. if You arent sitting in my tavern or aiding me I remove you and add someone else.

DeletedUser12357

Hi everyone . I have slots opened up. Sorry I still have too many to beable to add you but You can add me . . HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser36363

Add me, I visit and aid daily and looking for friends who actually do the same, Samone 77samone.PNG

DeletedUser12357

I have a few empty slots open again . Like I say I don't carry dead weight . if you want a friend that aids pretty much daily and will sit in your tavern that's me . However, if you don't do the same for me I will drop you.

DeletedUser41134

I also motivate and sit at all my friends taverns daily. I don't believe you can have too many friends and I would like to add you as a friend. not sure how to do that from here.

DeletedUser12357

I also motivate and sit at all my friends taverns daily. I don't believe you can have too many friends and I would like to add you as a friend. not sure how to do that from here.
You have to go in game and add me . HarleyQuinn73 just copy that and go in game and add me.

DeletedUser12357

Hey Yo everyone. I just cleaned some dead weight out of my friends list and have some openings . If you wanted to get some aid add me. If you are new and need a little help getting going add me and send me a message Ill get with you as soon as I can. HarleyQuinn73