• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Search in Xyr

• Thread starter DeletedUser31757
  • Start date

DeletedUser31757

LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE GUILD ..
I'm a Active player..
Aid and Tavern Daily
Camping in LMA for the moment...
Level 4 GE player..
Don't GvG due to being a mobile user...
LOOKING TO HELP BUILD GBS TO GET MY PRINTS...
ONLY 2 PRINTS AWAY FROM HAVING MY OBS..
Any recommendations would be appreciated..

DeletedUser

Try Silverback. It's a great guild that beat ours in GE a couple of weeks ago. Great people. Tell them Longshanks sent you.

DeletedUser32846

LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE GUILD ..
I'm a Active player..
Aid and Tavern Daily
Camping in LMA for the moment...
Level 4 GE player..
Don't GvG due to being a mobile user...
LOOKING TO HELP BUILD GBS TO GET MY PRINTS...
ONLY 2 PRINTS AWAY FROM HAVING MY OBS..
Any recommendations would be appreciated..
I'm one of the leaders in FGII-X. awesome mixed guild with great people. open level 4 most weeks. consistently in the top 20 for the last 6 months and currently ranked 13 level 21. come check us out!

DeletedUser33413

My guild, Time Well Wasted, might be a little young for you but I thought I'd toss our name out anyway. We are all fairly new players so we focus on learning to play together while enjoying the game. We are in various ages (all below Colonial) and all play mobile so GvG isn't a priority.

DeletedUser31585

I’m very happy with Lakeside. Folks don’t do gvg but Lvl 4 is usually open and we have been in the top 3 each week for a long time. Being camped in LMA is not an issue and there are lots of ways to get the BPs you want/need.

Arya66

Eldeen Guild! Level 14..
GE open to Level 3, sometimes 4.
No GvG.
FP Swap threads & Observatory Spotlight program.
Friendly, helpful members.

DeletedUser34795

Synergy is a great, laid-back guild! Most of us are mobile and we are GE focused, don't really do GvG although we'd be open to some GvG players too! We open Level 4 almost every week these days, and we are a level 17 guild actively looking for more great GE players!

DeletedUser41610

Black Sheep Squadren has a friendly group that does a lot of GE and GB building if thats what your interested in. Activity is our main requirement!

DeletedUser40818

Eldeen we rock friendly low stress many actives also we win GE most weeks :)

Krysnos

Temporary Solitude.

This is a new Level 30 guild in the top 500 guilds looking for new members. It is also my first time running a guild.

Looking for players who will do at least 2 levels of GE each week as well as taking part in Guild Battleground.

Always post fair trades, first for guild members and if we can’t make the trade, then go out of guild.

Support guild members by helping them get their GBs out of the mud.

Participate in FP swap threads to help increase GBs levels.

Give goods to the guild treasury to cover the costs of opening levels in GE and elsewhere. This is automatically filled when you build an Observatory.

This was a guild I started for the purpose of killing time when I left my prior guild because my time online would be sporadic and I didn’t wan’t to hurt GE for them. When I was able to go back I had a high level guild so I want to see where I can take this, hopefully into the top 200 and higher.