• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

High level Alcatraz plus multiple Rouge Hideouts?

DeletedUser26965

You are in VF, see if you can be a powerhouse in VF, not in CA. Would you still be making 1.2k VF units in a day?
Well, clearly no as the higher the age the less building I can fit, but the main point being can fight any given age, make any given goods whenever I want and more than I've seen anyone else can.

All unattached? someone in OF can put all 2x2 archers and say i make zillion troops a day....but that doesn't equate to any real GVG.
I'm not sure what you mean by real GvG. If I can put out 1200 units a day in CA I think that's pretty good and of course would be more for IA and less for VF, not sure what point there is being made here.

wolfhoundtoo

Well, clearly no as the higher the age the less building I can fit, but the main point being can fight any given age, make any given goods whenever I want and more than I've seen anyone else can.

I'm not sure what you mean by real GvG. If I can put out 1200 units a day in CA I think that's pretty good and of course would be more for IA and less for VF, not sure what point there is being made here.

they basically mean that since you are in VF you aren't really fighting in your 'weight class'. Or if you prefer a baseball example then you are playing in the high school leagues instead of the majors. You are considering how strong your city will be for your chosen age they are considering it in comparison to other cities in VF that fight GVG (on the AA map I presume?). Essentially apples and oranges.

DeletedUser26965

they basically mean that since you are in VF you aren't really fighting in your 'weight class'. Or if you prefer a baseball example then you are playing in the high school leagues instead of the majors. You are considering how strong your city will be for your chosen age they are considering it in comparison to other cities in VF that fight GVG (on the AA map I presume?). Essentially apples and oranges.
Well, GvG is about more than just fighting in your age. The true strength of my city is in its versatility as I can switch to any age fighting or goods production, and a lot of it. I fight on all the provinces, fill pretty much any amount of sectors with defensive armies easily, have over 33k fights, have donate myself countless goods of all ages and medals and can do so at any time. I've also essentially built many traz's as I can slap down a bunch of PE goods buildings at any time and get someone the goods for it, so, in a way I've probably made more units than anyone in the game lol.

BruteForceAttack

Well, GvG is about more than just fighting in your age. The true strength of my city is in its versatility as I can switch to any age fighting or goods production, and a lot of it. I fight on all the provinces, fill pretty much any amount of sectors with defensive armies easily, have over 33k fights, have donate myself countless goods of all ages and medals and can do so at any time. I've also essentially built many traz's as I can slap down a bunch of PE goods buildings at any time and get someone the goods for it, so, in a way I've probably made more units than anyone in the game lol.

Yep it is all relative, maybe switch to archers so that you can make more army

DeletedUser27848

With a level 95 traz I make 280 rogues every 2 days or 140 rogues/day. And I don’t even have any rogues hideout in town. Don’t need them as I still have 12,930 rogues left in my inventory, will last for a very long time.

Your Traz can only make units you have a barracks for, so you have to have a Rogue Hideout. I'm calling bull...

Last edited by a moderator: