• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Anyone else having trouble with their Great Buildings?

DeletedUser29755

I recently used blueprints to upgrade my Hagia Sophia to level 11 and I have been using my FPs to push it to level 12. However when I logged in today it says I need to use blueprints again to upgrade to level 12! That can’t be right is it?

DeletedUser10720

Upon building any GB it can be levelled to 10. After this it requires a full set of prints to unlock each individual level.

DeletedUser29755

Well that sucks, but at least now I know. Thanks for the info!

Rhyyss

Well that sucks, but at least now I know. Thanks for the info!

After level 10, the availability of new blueprints is a major limiting factor for upgrading great buildings. Motivate your neighbors' and friends' buildings, contribute to the same great buildings... there a plenty of ways to get more blueprints, but sometimes it does take a while.

DeletedUser31498

In the bigger picture, I don't think the Hagia should be your first building to level over 10. what other GBs do you have?

RazorbackPirate

After level 10, the availability of new blueprints is a major limiting factor for upgrading great buildings. Motivate your neighbors' and friends' buildings, contribute to the same great buildings... there a plenty of ways to get more blueprints, but sometimes it does take a while.
However, HS being a low age GB, it should be fairly easy to get prints. If you're in EMA or later, HS will be one of the BPs auto-generated by the system when you get BPs from Incidents, GE, or DC. Before long, you'll have plenty.
In the bigger picture, I don't think the Hagia should be your first building to level over 10. what other GBs do you have?
It really depends on your needs. In my LMA city, I currently have HS at lvl 11 and will soon have it at lvl 12 because I need more happy. My city is enthusiastic now, but only because I have a Mighty Maypole down. However, I'd like to put the Maypole back in storage, and I don't like depending on happy buildings other than HS. Besides, every other level gives me another FP. HS gives the same number of FPs at every level as both CdM and Inno Tower and is the cheapest FP GB in the game by hundreds and thousands of FPs than either of the other two.

If, like me, the OP isn't ready to build Traz and wants more happy without culture or decos, HS is a fine choice.