• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] 50 diamonds for email confirmation?

DeletedUser36621

Hello, been playing and enjoying forge of empires for 3-4 days now, very exciting.Question, I remember in the tutorial getting diamonds but could not see anyway to get them after, I confirmed my email so has this changed? do you get your gift while in the tutorial?

Agent327

You get diamonds once in the tutorial, that you have to spend right away. After that, at times you can get diamonds, but not very often en only small amounts. If you really want to use them you need to buy them.

DeletedUser36572

Hello, been playing and enjoying forge of empires for 3-4 days now, very exciting.Question, I remember in the tutorial getting diamonds but could not see anyway to get them after, I confirmed my email so has this changed? do you get your gift while in the tutorial?

Welcome Aboard ... :)

I confirmed and received the 50 diamonds recently, so that is still working. There are ways to gain diamonds by chance as you play (storyline or here and there), but they are few. The Wiki links (and search function there) can really provide a lot of answers/information. I have found it helpful (not saying the people here aren't helpful).

Forge On!